Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

on December 23, 2008
I purchased this watch and I could not be much happier: It's a stunning watch! Yeah, it's true... It's BIG! But as I'm a big guy looks just right in my wrist. (Please notice this watch may look oversize on short and regular size people, it has 56 mm diameter)
Now, it's a little tricky to adjust the time and date, but when you got it done, that's it. ADVISE: make sure you get this watch to a professional to adjust the length of the bracelet, because I'd an inconvenience at the time of doing it.
If you're looking for a watch that looks, feels and truly be great! This is the one you've been waiting for... Go for it! I did it and I've no regrets.
I just can said: Thanks! Invicta.
on March 15, 2011
Very Happy w/the purchase. I used to buy Omega, Breitling & Concord watches only. Now I have many Invicta watches, Reserve Series, & am happy w/all of them. This particular watch, while actually not a Reserve Series, is certainly a real nice piece. One of the nicest chrono's for under $500.00 I have seen or owned.

The watch has a great feel due to the weight. The mineral crystal is domed in shape which is a nice touch. I would've liked to have seen a deeper black for the dial however, raised hour markers too. Lastly, the watch case has a diameter of 49mm (not 56.) It is 56mm if you are including the crown. The crown is large, watch is more comfortable for me on my right wrist.

As long as Invicta keeps making watches like the Reserve Series @reasonable prices I'll continue to buy them.

(japa494@yahoo.com)
on July 21, 2010
I love the size of this piece, nice and heavy! Keeps good time thus far. The only thing I found wrong with this timepiece is the advertisement by Amazon. They have this watch listed as a Reserve 360 Collection but there is no such thing. This watch is from the Speedway Collection and its called Specialty 360, Chronograph. It came in a Reserve box (wrong box) with all the proper literature and it was wrapped in plastic. I would recommend this timepiece....can't beat it for the price!
on August 22, 2010
Purchased this from amazon when it was on sale for 240 dollars. Invicta did a nice job of redesigning this timepiece. The 1/2 links make it easy to size perfectly for even my small 6 1/2 inch wrist. It's a great watch with many cool features such as the spinning wheel designed chronograph movement. Not a reserve piece(should be) but due to the size I was happy to see it in the deeper Invicta Reserve box anyway. Great watch and great buy.
Thanks Amazon.