Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: Black/Rose Gold|Change

on April 18, 2013
This is the watch every man should have.The comment's I receive from both men & women make my decision, to buy this beautiful time piece,gives me no doubt i made a great choice. Any one who acquires this incredible time piece will agree.
on February 12, 2013
Purchased this watch for my husband as we celebrated our 20th year anniversary. He loved it. I love the look. It's rose gold tone set this watch apart from others. It's is not heavy as it looks. A very distinguish timepiece. I couldn't have made a better selection.
on February 26, 2013
As othes have indicated, this is a LARGE watch. It is very impressive looking and I am very happy with it so far. I did not find that it was difficult to set/adjust as others have indicated. The watch is heavy as well, so if your used to small watches, this one will take some time to get used to, but it is definately a one of a kind look and feel watch
on February 20, 2013
Beautiful watch, very good, recommend, very good material and moreover the price is great, leaves nothing to be desired in other models;
on July 18, 2014
This Invicta watch is absolutely amazing. I've been wanting this watch for almost two years and thanks to Amazon.com great pricing I was finally able to afford it. The rose gold & black tone makes this a unique watch that catches anyone's attention. It's large, solid, massive, sporty and sexy. I get compliments everyday. Definitely worth it.
on January 11, 2015
Great style and comfortable enough. I get daily compliments on it. My only complaint is that the click noise it makes when you rotate the face of the watch is no longer working after less than a week of wearing it... Now it just free spins... Was expecting more durability out of a watch with the invicta name on it.
on February 28, 2013
Awesome timepiece, great looks, easy to see. The complete watch is a tribute to the invicta brand. I would recommend this timepiece to any watch enthauist.
on January 6, 2015
Great Watch,
Excellent quality build, impressive its visual appeal when you are using it; Feel is totally from a premium brand or better; its a big watch and a little heavy, a little pricey but totally on par for the price / Value.
It comes in a superb package; Surely I'll keep buying Invicta watches.
on July 14, 2014
I have been looking at this watch for 5 years. It was always out of my price range. I received an e-mail from Amazon about discount on watches and this one was discounted to my price range. I love it!! I am a big guy and I look for the bigger watches. It is a very fine piece of jewelry.
on May 9, 2014
I am a big guy and I have wanted this watch for a long time! It is a huge watch! It is so dam big!

The crown digs into my left hand!

If you want a manly watch then this is the one! :) enjoy!