Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Invicta Men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection Black ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save over 90% off the $575.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Invicta Men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection Black Sport Watch
|Price:||$56.73 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$518.27 (90%)|
- If you like oversized, look no further than the Russian diver watch from Invicta Men's, boasting big luminous numbers and a handy date window on a substantial black dial replete with a chain-accented, canteen-style crown.
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include oversize, extra-large 52 mm case with canteen-style crown cover, stainless-steel case
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Russian Diver Watch by Invicta is a powerful black and silver timepiece done in a canteen style with a screw-cap crown and chain. The luminous hands and indexes make it easy to read the time, and the adjustable buckle on the comfy band make for a good fit. Featuring large Arabic numbers and a convenient date display just under 12 o'clock, the grand 52 millimeter stainless steel case frames the black dial with the notable Russian Diver logo in place of 12 o'clock. Water resistant to 330 feet, this eye-catcher will have people noticing, especially when paired with jeans and a t-shirt.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000R7NYU4
- Item model number: INVICTA-4342
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 24, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||7.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Its just makes watch wearing a lot of FUN. I have other watches that are more conservative and pretty much disappear on the wrist. I wanted a stainless piece with resin strap that stood out more and... just something different.... something no one else around me has. FUN is what this watch is all about.
Super-easy to read at night too. The hands are polished stainless with glow accents. The shiny stainless hands are the brightest/flashiest looking things on the face and offsets the matte black dial nicely. I dont know if they planned it that way, or just got lucky... either way they surely got it RIGHT.
Its a Ronda quartz movement inside and keeps very good time although a week is hardly enough time to evaluate a quartz movement. I sync'd it with my atomic G-shock the day I got it, and so far it shows no signs of inaccuracy.
I already have 6-7 other watches. So this is adding something different to my collection.
1) This watch is not "Swiss Made" as indicated in the pictures of the product that Amazon displays. When I actually received the watch it stated "Swiss Mvmt" on the dial and "Swiss Parts Movement" on the back of the watch case. This means that you are not getting a "100% Swiss Made and Assembled" watch. **Amazon needs to clarify this on the product page and change the pictures to resemble the actual watch that you will be getting.
2) The watch band is extremely short. I have an 8-8.25" wrist and was only able to attach the strap uncomfortably on the last hole. I researched alternative aftermarket 26mm straps and even contacted Invicta for a possible exchange/replacement. The aftermarket straps would only accommodate one set of springs per side without user modification, while this watch actually has two springs per side (probably due to the size and weight of the case). Invicta Service was not able to offer a better solution. The customer service representative stated that the only other option they had to accommodate the two springs, and thus not compromise the integrity of the watch, was a leather band. However, I would have to order it (they would not exchange/replace) and that it measured the same length as the original. **Amazon needs to clarify the actual watch band size instead of just stating "mens".
Some other thoughts about this item;
The watch I received was obviously an open box or return item as it was missing the standard Invicta polishing cloth that comes with all of their watches.Read more ›
It actually looks better in person than on the website. and bigger- much bigger. It's really big. And heavy. And shiny. And big.
It gets a lot of attention. Also, I think my left arm getting bigger.
All joking aside, it is a great watch and I really like it.
I tried contacting Invicta to see about a replacement band, but got no response.
-keeps perfect time
-easy to see the time, even at night
-wrist band too small
-srew cap too large
-no seconds dial
That said, everything else noted in the other reviews is accurate. It's a very nice looking watch with impressive industrial styling cues. People will comment on this watch, if only because looking upon it blocks all other objects from one's field of view. The wrist band is thick and high quality rubber, the best I've owned. Everything about the watch feels substantial. This watch means business, and when it's not developing your wrist muscles to Incredible Hulk-level definition, it could be stored in a pillowcase to use as a bludgeon against home intruders.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A Russian "Diver" watch that can't be used for actual diving.....Useless.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This my fourth Invicta watch and must say that it is everything I have been looking for - a big, bold, reliable - in a watch. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Omar Bradley
I received this product extremely late, probably because of travel through Iraq. In turn I was refunded with the thought that it was stollen or lost mail. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Danyel
bands are socks i can't find the bands for this price watch should have use better bands , waste of money, now i am stock with watch with broken bandsPublished 4 months ago by Farrshid Naghavisisan