5.0 out of 5 stars ''VERY NICE WATCH'', April 28, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Signature II Chronograph Nautical Black Dial Black Rubber Mens Watch 7434 (Watch)
I pruchased this watch for my partner for his Birthday.......I wish I would have thought of myself instead.....This watch is not a large bulky looking time piece.....and is very handsome.....very much worth the money you will spend for this quality watch......

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Signature Watch, June 13, 2013
This watch was everything that I expected it to be. It is a very nice looking watch and it looks just like the advertised picture. The only thing I would change on the watch is the band (plastic). I would put a leather band on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Signature II Invicta watch., June 6, 2013
It is a great looking/working watch. A leather band should be installed on the watch instead of a rubber band. I was surprised at how fast the watch was delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good this signature, October 22, 2014
Best of ever. this invicta signature II is the best. i love it