5.0 out of 5 stars Rolex design/quality without Rolex prices!!!
Just received this stunning Invicta Speedway chronograph today, and I must say that I'm genuinely impressed. This black-faced watch crafted in solid stainless steel has exceeded my expectations for any timepiece at the $130 price point. For starters, the watch comes housed in a bright yellow box with black lettering and logo on the top. Once open, the Speedway greets...
Published on September 2, 2005 by A. Jourdan

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Bag
I really wanted to like this watch, but instead, I'm disappointed. I had a list of features I wanted and I'll go through those as a guide for others with my reaction on each.

1. Good looking? Definitely! As noted by other reviewers, there is a strong resemblance to one of the Rolex models. I would add that it also is very reminiscent of the Omega...
Published on August 21, 2010 by ddi46

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, July 26, 2008
This review is from: Invicta Men's 9223 Speedway Collection Chronograph S Series Watch (Watch)
It looks and feels like 500 dollars watch. I have this watch for more than 7 months now, so far so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars twice shoddy, December 1, 2013
To whom it may concern;

I recently purchased an INVICTA watch “Professional 200m Speedway” I had to return the watch due to the Chronograph mechanism not working properly, I requested that they exchange the watch for a new one but perhaps not understanding my message they returned my money. I did purchase the same style watch for the second time and unfortunately once I received the watch I checked to see if it had the same issue and sure enough it did. I am very disappointed in the quality control process of whom ever check this type of issues. I understand if it happens once but twice is Not acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks/feels great, November 26, 2013
Ski (Manassas, Va USA) - See all my reviews
I really like the look and feel of the Invicta speedway, it's not too big/heavy and the styling is eye catching.
(Rolex Daytona) I did a quick test of the water resistance, and no issues so far. You really can't beat the quality for the price you are playing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seconds hands misaligned on arrival, April 19, 2012
The seconds hands of the watch, on arrival, was misaligned. I am returning it to Amazon and getting a different brand watch. The watch repair center I went to said the internals were most likely also not correct and I should just return it to Amazon rather than opening it up and having it repaired.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, But Broke in 3 days, January 15, 2012
I read a lot of the reviews for this watch, and for the people who wrote good reviews of this watch sold me on what a great value this watch was. This watch looks like it cost five times more, but . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But after wearing this watch for the third time Button A broke. Now I know why they are selling this watch at such a discount. This Invicta 9223 Speedway watch is not made with quality components/craftsmanship. Luckily I kept the original box it came in, and I returned it. I don't think I'll ever try to buy another Invicta watch again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's Speedway, November 4, 2011
Looks like a Rolie, but not built like one. Materials are ok. Fits well and you get a look a like for a fraction of the price. Not a bad watch to have if you like a stainless chrono, and are not too concerned about it getting scratched or lost or stolen. Has worked well for over a year now, with no issues. Looks good & priced right. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, July 22, 2011
Couldnt decide a watch to buy. I wanted a watch that would go with dress or casual. This is the watch to do that in. The silver is two tone. A shiny and almost like a stainless color it blends well. in the sun it is shiny but still am able to tell the time. at night the hands glow green. Absolutely a awesome watch. If you need to remove a link no need for a jeweler, look at the inside of the band there are arrows on which way to push pin out. All you need is a small metal object to push pins out and remove the watch. I like this watch so much that I will be buying the 9211 that is the white face version.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, May 14, 2011
I am very pleased with the purchase I made, very good watch.
I really enjoyed and am happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted just what i was looking for!!!, January 13, 2011
L. A Mantilla (Miami, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This is the type of wristwatch that i was looking for, the model is excellent, the box has a superb finish!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome watch!, February 5, 2010
I bought this watch totally blindly, but was a excellent choice.
It's much more beautiful then in the photos.
The finishing is perfect too, a pretty nice watch.
Recommended to everybody.