5.0 out of 5 stars OOOOOH BABY....
Published on November 12, 2007 by The Watch Nut

2.0 out of 5 stars Rolex copy-Bummer!
Published 13 months ago by Lee Kelleher

5.0 out of 5 stars OOOOOH BABY...., November 12, 2007
This review is from: Invicta Men's 3644 Speedway Collection Cougar Chronograph Watch (Watch)
THIS IS MY 5TH INVICTA. I JUST RECEIVED IT LAST WEEK. IT ARRIVED ON-TIME AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE PICTURE SIMPLY DOESN'T DO THIS WATCH JUSTICE. IT IS A REAL SHOW STOPPER. SOME BUYERS WHO EXPECT A SAPHIRE BLUE FACE MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED. UNDER ANY LIGHT (OTHER THAN NATUAL SUNLIGHT)--THE FACE APPEARS A DEEP PURPLE (STILL A BEAUTIFUL COL0R). THIS IS THE LATEST FACE COLOR FOR THIS MODEL.

I HAVE ONLY WORN THIS WATCH ONCE OR TWICE, YET HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS ON IT. THIS IS A JAPANESE QUARTZ-POWERED CHRONOGRAPH. LIKE ALL TRUE CHRONOS, THE "BIG" SWEEP SECOND HAND RESTS AT THE 12:00 MARK UNTIL THE STOPWATCH FUNCTION IS ACTIVATED. SO FAR, IT HAS KEPT PERFECT TIME. IF YOU WANT A WATCH THAT WILL TURN HEADS AND NOT BREAK THE BANK, LOOK NO FURTHER...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Style at a Great Value, January 3, 2013
I purchased this watch and I really could not be happier with it. I had never purchased an Invicta brand watch before and I had my reservations, but this watch did not disappoint. It bears a strong resemblance to a Rolex Daytona and gives you the same look and style without having to take out a mortgage to afford it. Basically with this watch, you are going to look like you spent a lot more money than what you really did. One thing I would recommend is to purchase the pin tool with it so you don't have to pay a jeweler to take the links out. It is really easy to do yourself and you can find them in the 6 to 10 dollar range, so it pays for itself. If you are looking at purchasing this watch, just do it you will not be sorry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rolex copy-Bummer!, October 4, 2013
Appears to be well made. Looks like a Rolex Daytona! Good price. Comfortable. If it holds up well I may buy another. After having this watch for 1 week, the Chrono buttons stopped functioning. INVICTA wants $28 to repair it under warrantee.The last time I sent a watch to INVICTA for warrantee work it was 4+ months before I got it back! Then it gained 11 sec./minute so I had to send it back again! Pretty crappy service. So.......it's "bye-bye" INVICTA for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly blue..., February 26, 2013
Beautiful watch in every respect. The Rolex folks need to keep an eye on this one! It pays homage to the "Daytona" Cosmograph with due respect; almost a dead-nutz look-a-like for less than a hundred bucks!
However, if you are expecting a dark blue dial this is not the one. The dial in most environments is much more of a purple than blue. That's not altogether bad unless you want a real blue tone dial.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was bigger.., June 14, 2012
The watch is pretty nice and I really like the blue - gold combo. But the case diameter is 40 mm, not 44...

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great., November 21, 2013
Looks and feels great. You know you're wearing a good looking watch when you're in meetings and people are looking at your wrist ever so often. I figure some might be trying to tell whether this is a Brietling or other luxury watch. The dial is definitely purple when viewed at an angle, and blue when viewed straight on. The gold makes it a flashy watch, so you may not want it if you are "flashiness-averse"

4.0 out of 5 stars The watch arrived in perfect condition, packaging from both the manufacturer and Amazon ..., July 13, 2014
The watch arrived in perfect condition, packaging from both the manufacturer and Amazon was excellent. In addition, all the important surfaces were covered with a thin plastic film so as to protect against scratches.

The watch itself is very attractive, and is comparable in appearance to timepieces costing twice as much as the purchase price. I find weight and size to be perfect for me. I did have to spend $20 to have the band shortened, but had I done some more research, I believe I could have removed the links myself. However I don’t regret spending the extra money because there is always the possibility I could have scratched the band trying to remove the links. I have given it four rather than five stars only because I find the directions to set the alarm and stopwatch confusing, but as I don’t expect to use these functions very often I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a handsome and well priced timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Deal, December 29, 2013
A purchase like this completely justifies membership in Amazon Prime. The quality of the merchandise and speed in delivery are only surpassed by the cost savings... I am more than pleased with my purchase of this watch. It was my Christmas present to myself and I was pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 16, 2012
I ordered this watch originally through Ebay because Amazon did not have it at the time. I payed 150 for it which is double what you can buy it for now. The DAY that I wore it for the first time I got 2 compliments from co workers on the watch. I didn't mention to anyone that I had a new watch.

This is definately a good watch - wish Amazon had it when I wanted to buy it because it is cheaper now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch for a great price, June 17, 2011
Everyone at my office wears rolex watches or the like (we are investment bankers). I don't want to spend 4 figures (let alone 5) on a timepiece (unless it is built into a dashboard). This watch looks like a rolex to me. i am not saying that people who own rolexes will be fooled (they might, I just don't know) but the watch looks great and works great. i highly recommend it.