5.0 out of 5 stars OOOOOH BABY....
THIS IS MY 5TH INVICTA. I JUST RECEIVED IT LAST WEEK. IT ARRIVED ON-TIME AND IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE PICTURE SIMPLY DOESN'T DO THIS WATCH JUSTICE. IT IS A REAL SHOW STOPPER. SOME BUYERS WHO EXPECT A SAPHIRE BLUE FACE MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED. UNDER ANY LIGHT (OTHER THAN NATUAL SUNLIGHT)--THE FACE APPEARS A DEEP PURPLE (STILL A BEAUTIFUL COL0R). THIS IS THE...
Published on November 12, 2007 by The Watch Nut

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was bigger..
The watch is pretty nice and I really like the blue - gold combo. But the case diameter is 40 mm, not 44...
Published on June 14, 2012 by Thompe

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, July 16, 2013
Donald (PEYTON, COLORADO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Men's 3644 Speedway Collection Cougar Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Received the watch it was running, but when setting the time the stem came out and the watch would not run, it cost me 40% the cost of the watch to send it back to Invicta to get it fixed, I have yet to receive the watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 14, 2012
Nice watch! My boyfriend liked it so much! I would recommend it to somebody! It's beautiful and shinny. The best watch I ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the line!!!, March 16, 2011
This watch is beautiful, the quality can be compared to that of a four figure watch. My husband jumped with joy when I gave him this gift. It's a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching., July 2, 2014
Looks and feels expensive. The size is perfect. It is not too big. Have received many compliments about this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
very classy watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 4, 2014
This one came in the fancy Invicta box with the international card warranty. Very nice touch. The watch is beautiful and very hefty. I bought another Invicta 90242 for this same supplier and critiqued it harshly somI like to say it's not the suppliers faulty. Just stay away from model 90242. This one is full full thumbs up! Way up! PS people think it's a Rolex. Cool!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, May 15, 2014
Ok so nobody is mistaking this for a Rolex but it does look nice. It is only 40mm though and not 43mm as the add says. Hence the 4 stars. it has a nice feel to it, good quality and easy enough to size the band yourself, I did it with a push pin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., May 11, 2014
Perfect for me. The only negative for me is that it is a little hard to get off but other than that it is a beautiful watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 9, 2014
This watch was much nicer than I expected for the price. I saw a friends collects of Invicta watches and decided to give this one a try. I purchased it a few weeks ago. I like the style, finish and weight. It has a heavy quality feel. I have received several compliments on this watch. Depending on the light the dial looks, blue, purple or black. I have a small wrist an this watch fits me just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, did I mention perfect, April 29, 2014
This watch is all I can ask for at the budget I had to spend, not only that, my lack of watch knowledge, I think this is as entry level luxury as you can get and look great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›