Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2011
I am reviewing my earlier review because of the embarrassingly poor workmanship of the strap. I have two of these series. The gold and the rose gold tone. I don't wear them all the time and they are carefully stored in their boxes. I took rose gold tone watch out a couple of weeks ago and was shocked to find the strap broken into pieces inside its box. I quickly took out the gold tone too and found the rubber strap broken as well. I am agonised and distraught about this. Two beautiful watches destroyed by terrible quality rubber straps. I expect a free replacement of these straps otherwise the reputation of INVICTA will be dust. I own seven Invicta and this experience is enough to destroy the reputation and beauty of these watches and poor quality of the silicone straps. This is totally unacceptable and deplorable. This silicone strap sucks. If I can award negative stars I would have given it.
on December 16, 2009
I love this Big Fatboy watch. This is a big man's watch. You need to have some arm muscle to wear this big watch, it's heavy. If you want people to notice you big gold watch, then this is the watch for you. I bought it on sale for 345. I'm thinking of buying another one, just another color.
on April 10, 2011
I really like the large size. The size is listed is 50mm in the description so it should be no surprise. I have purchased 6 Subaqua's and 2 other large Invicta's. Love them and get compliments when I wear them.
on July 5, 2012
I buy this watch as a pressent for my housband And he likes very much! He loved because is exactly the vendor describes! No surprises at all
on April 7, 2014
I've bought this product to a friend has told me it is excellent and is happy and me too :)
on February 1, 2016
Can't go wrong with this watch.
on November 7, 2014
nice
on July 7, 2014
good
on May 2, 2011
The watch is really good, is for a person that has a big wirst, but good color, weight and all

I recomended this product
on July 13, 2014
ABSOLUTE QUALITY-OUTSTANDING LOOKING WATCH,JUST SO LONG AS YOU HAVE BIG ENOUGH ARMS TO CARRY IT OFF