1.0 out of 5 stars Just a little bigger than a Ring, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Unisex 13808 Mini Analog Display Swiss Quartz Silver Watch (Watch)
I ordered this thinking I am ordering a watch and found out it is a miniture of the watch, it is a little bigger than a ring. it has the look of the original watch in a very well crafted minature, yet it is just a mini watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid ring watch., April 15, 2014
I chose this rating because I thought it was wristwatch and it was a stupid ring watch or something, the description was not clear enough I was very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 4, 2014
Terrible buy wouldn't buy again

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, March 2, 2014
it is like a ring not a watch,, I love invicta products but was disappointed with this one. I guess when they say mini,, they mean only a ring

1.0 out of 5 stars to tiny ..not sure what to do wirh it, January 22, 2014
To tiny not sure what to do with it. Looks Luke something you out on a baby doll. Real wack someone help me with what to did with this watch