4.0 out of 5 stars Kathy in SC
This is a beautiful watch. I would give it a five star,but I have a very small wrist and having all the links that could be taken out it is still not as tight as I would like. Other than that is is a great watch. I would highly recommend.
Published on January 9, 2011 by Kathleen Warren

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing about it screams $995 quality!
Published 22 months ago by Jayne

4.0 out of 5 stars Kathy in SC, January 9, 2011
Kathleen Warren (Garland, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Wildflower White Dial Two-tone Ladies Watch 0127 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, December 28, 2010
Bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. She was very happy with it. Quality appears very good and the price was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present item, October 17, 2010
Bought the watch as a present. It came well shipped and within the specified time. The watch is astonishing and in excellent condition. It was greatly appreciated by the recepient.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Nice Invicta for a Really Great Price!!, January 3, 2011
Bought this watch at a great price for my Neice/Goddaughter! She loves it and it looks great on her wrist!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing about it screams $995 quality!, October 20, 2012
Seeing the picture for this wristwatch, I really looked forward to owning one. Ordered it 17th October. When it came, I couldn't have being more disappointed in my life. The watch looks very much like a knock-off. Nothing screams quality nor the $995 they said it originally was. The so-called two tone that looks so much like gold tone in the picture is more of brass-copper tone and nothing near gold. The watch in the picture says Water Resist 50M, my own had no such thing written in it. I had to go back and check the receipt order that came with the product comparing it to what I thought I ordered and oh yes it was the same very one. This one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, Great Price!!!, November 24, 2010
So beautiful and heavy duty. I continue to love Invicta every time I buy I buy one! I just love all their products and find myself buying them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Present, May 21, 2013
The watch is fine, my wife likes it very much. However I am somewhat sceptical about the RRP of $950US as shown in your advertisement. One of my golfing buddies is a retired horologist, and according to him the price I paid ($70US) is a fair market price. In his opinion it was never worth any more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 29, 2012
This watch is my favorite. I like it very much, although it seems smaller that it looked online. Because i like small watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars It holds water as well as time., October 8, 2012
Ron Berthelette (West MELBOURNE, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This is a nice watch, but after a quick dip in the pool, this water resistant watch is all wet inside. A bit disappearing and I would think twice about purchasing another Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad !!!, October 2, 2010
It was neither very good nor bad. I expected more from looks as shown in listing. But it is fine, I am waiting to gift it to some gal so that I can get their response as well. Over all nice watch on this pricing.

Rate and Discover Movies