Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 27, 2012
This watch is absolutely stunning, and I've gotten many compliments. I couldn't be more pleased with it. However, it is gigantic. So, please pay careful attention to the measurements. I have a very average-sized wrist, and the dial covers it from top to bottom. If your wrist is on the small side, this may not be the watch for you.

I sometimes feel misled by the photos posted on websites, but this one is pretty accurate. Even though the dial color is identified as "orange," I would say that it looks exactly like a newly-minted copper penny (which is precisely what I was hoping for). What I think you cannot clearly see from the pictures above is the extreme shine of the bracelet. It's quite flashy (almost mirror-like), and most of the compliments I have received have to do with that feature.

The one con (and it's not bad enough to lower my rating) is that there is no information whatsoever in the instruction manual about this particular model. There are general instructions as to how you operate/set other Invicta watches, but I had to figure this one out all on my own. I have to admit that it annoyed me. Apparently, they send out the same manual with all of their watches.

Overall, though, I am totally in love with this watch. It's so beautiful, I often can't stop staring at it.
on August 17, 2015
Wow, what a nice watch and wonderful price, it is exactly 38 mm across including the three crowns that you adjust the time and date and day and hour with, the color of the dial is a beautiful orange-copper color, the sub dials are outlined in silver with silver hands and hour markers and the band is very shiney stainless steel, I took mine to the mall and had 6 links taken out and they adjusted the time and sub dials for me all for a whopping $5.38.
I cant imagine anything larger as my wrist is 6 inches, but I sure do love it!
on August 10, 2013
When I purchased this I thought it may be too big for my wrist because I had read previous reviews and some stated that it was too big for a woman. I disagree. I did have to get it sized because I am a petite woman, but I love it! I get the most compliments from lots of people when I am at work or out and about. The face is very feminine and goes great with my completion. I love the big face and the quality of the Invicta watches. I know I will wear this watch for a long time.
on December 30, 2012
I was actually going to return this only because it seemed so big. But I took it to the jeweler to size it and started wearing it and I love it! Great quality for a small price!
on November 11, 2011
I am so thrilled with this purchase. I had waited and looked for just the right watch for a long time and I knew this was it when I saw it. The peach coloured face gives a touch of femininity to the masculine lines. I get comments on it every day from people wanting to know where I got it.
on October 28, 2012
This is a great watch! Great color, great fit, well made, but in hind sight, it looks kind of manly on a woman
on October 23, 2014
Excellent watch....awesome look...but don`t swiminig with him...no water resistant
on June 9, 2011
In the past I would only purchase more expensive watches such as Tag Heuer, thinking that I had to spend more to get a quality watch, but over the past year I have purchased many Invicta watches and have been very pleased. I like the bigger cases and this watch is one of them. It has a nice weight to it and looks very nice. All of the Invicta watches I have purchsed appear to be of nice quality and I highly recommend!!
on July 20, 2011
Purchased this watch for mt wife and she loves it and has received many complements on the watch. Great watch for the price.
on October 17, 2013
This beautiful watch, I recommend it, it is ideal for all occasions, and a good price, I recommend it. :)

See 1 answered question