5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
Such a beautiful watch! It is definitely a bigger women's watch, but that is exactly what I wanted. I have tiny wrists so I could slip the watch on without unclipping it when it arrived, but my local watch shop took the extra links out for under $15. It has a nice heavy feel to it, you can tell it is a nice quality, well made timepiece.
Published on March 10, 2012 by dikigoros

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont fall for the Manufactures Price tag.
Original price tag shows a price of $699.95. This is obviously to show a dramatic discount to make it seem like a good deal. Watch is flashy and pretty but it squeaks and feels cheap.
Published on December 10, 2012 by David

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0463 Angel Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more of them, June 20, 2011
I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened my package and found this beautiful watch in the box.

It was a bit too big but I fixed that myself with Invicta's watch tool.

The mother of pearl face is really nice and gives the watch some sparkle:) I do everything with it and go everywhere with it it is waterproof for sure and the extra dials on the watch has been such a big help.

I would recommend this watch to anyone who is a watch lover a bit on the bigger side like me:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, January 23, 2013
Wife loves it, she gets compliments all the time. Going to need to take some links out, the band is huge, I did it myself with a watch kit I bought off of amazon for $7. If you take it somewhere to get adjusted they will charge $10 and up, so now I have my own kit and can adjust my own watches. Great quality watch made from premium materials, definitely worth the purchase. Invicta does a nice job with their watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than swatch, June 17, 2011
At first, my wife thought of it as "no special watch" - however in real, this watch is 10 times more beautiful than on picture, and she said all her friends are envious now.. great buy, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife!, April 2, 2013
My wife loves the watch. well made watch. i have 5 Invictas in my collection. easy to change the time and day. bigger face than her Fossil. I made her a fan.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont fall for the Manufactures Price tag., December 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Compliments on this one, January 22, 2015
Very pretty and shiny. The face is a little large and the strap was huge. I had to get it resized and it fits well now. I'm left handed and I wear my watch on the right. The buttons for adjusting the date and hour are on the right side of the face and I accidentally push the buttons frequently with my arm. That is a little frustrating but I honestly hardly notice what those gauges say anyway. I'd buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 17, 2014
Great relation price-product, Well constructed!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 8, 2014
the watch is damaged, the battery fails, the minute hand does not work, the clock is badly damaged

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful watch but just found out that every time you ..., November 11, 2014
robin rutana (North Brookfield MA) - See all my reviews
It's a beautiful watch but just found out that every time you want something done you have to send it back to Invicta. So it will be in the mail more than its on your wrist. If you need links out, if you need battery change back it goes, not worth the trouble.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›