Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 10, 2012
Such a beautiful watch! It is definitely a bigger women's watch, but that is exactly what I wanted. I have tiny wrists so I could slip the watch on without unclipping it when it arrived, but my local watch shop took the extra links out for under $15. It has a nice heavy feel to it, you can tell it is a nice quality, well made timepiece.
on June 20, 2011
I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened my package and found this beautiful watch in the box.

It was a bit too big but I fixed that myself with Invicta's watch tool.

The mother of pearl face is really nice and gives the watch some sparkle:) I do everything with it and go everywhere with it it is waterproof for sure and the extra dials on the watch has been such a big help.

I would recommend this watch to anyone who is a watch lover a bit on the bigger side like me:)
on January 23, 2013
Wife loves it, she gets compliments all the time. Going to need to take some links out, the band is huge, I did it myself with a watch kit I bought off of amazon for $7. If you take it somewhere to get adjusted they will charge $10 and up, so now I have my own kit and can adjust my own watches. Great quality watch made from premium materials, definitely worth the purchase. Invicta does a nice job with their watches.
on June 17, 2011
At first, my wife thought of it as "no special watch" - however in real, this watch is 10 times more beautiful than on picture, and she said all her friends are envious now.. great buy, highly recommended.
on April 2, 2013
My wife loves the watch. well made watch. i have 5 Invictas in my collection. easy to change the time and day. bigger face than her Fossil. I made her a fan.
on November 11, 2014
It's a beautiful watch but just found out that every time you want something done you have to send it back to Invicta. So it will be in the mail more than its on your wrist. If you need links out, if you need battery change back it goes, not worth the trouble.
on January 22, 2015
Very pretty and shiny. The face is a little large and the strap was huge. I had to get it resized and it fits well now. I'm left handed and I wear my watch on the right. The buttons for adjusting the date and hour are on the right side of the face and I accidentally push the buttons frequently with my arm. That is a little frustrating but I honestly hardly notice what those gauges say anyway. I'd buy it again.
on August 10, 2015
Would have liked an explanation of what all the dials on the face are. There is one that I can't figure out. It is a good watch, keeps accurate time and is attractive to wear. I have received several compliments. Great size for a lady and the links provide plenty of room, I have a large wrist and it fits me fine, I would imagine that others would have to take out some links.
on December 10, 2012
Original price tag shows a price of $699.95. This is obviously to show a dramatic discount to make it seem like a good deal. Watch is flashy and pretty but it squeaks and feels cheap.
on February 23, 2015
It is somewhat big but nowadays what ladies watch isn't? I think it's smaller than most and it's really lovely. Not too blinged out, not too boring. Very nice for the price.