5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!
Published on October 24, 2011 by Baby Ruth

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE WRISTBAND DISCOLORS
Published 21 months ago by AL

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0488 Angel Analog Swiss Quartz White Watch (Watch)
I got this watch yesterday and I can't stop looking at it. I am 5'11 and I wanted a large watch, this is perfect. The flower stones are really shinny, the mother of pearl dial is soo beautiful and the minute-hour hands glow in the dark (I didn't realize this until last night that my baby woke up and he was staring at my hand lol) and the quality over all is amazing. I love love love this watch. I can't believe it costed me a fraction of what it costs at the local watch store.
You won't regret it if you buy this watch, is soo pretty.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE WRISTBAND DISCOLORS, February 19, 2013
AL (NY United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased the Invicta Women's 0481 Angel Collection,with similar band, and after a couple of weeks wear, the band discolors to black in several spots. Cleaning with regular soap and water, and other cleaning products (as per Invicta's advice) does not work. Invicta also advised buying another wrist band for $30 each time it discolors. (The wristband is not covered by the warranty of course.) What is more frustrating is the fact Invicta is aware of the problem but does not provide any other support by way of offering even a partial credit towards a different watch (different band of course.) The customer/product services handling of this issue has been a great disappointment, especially when we are alledgedly talking about a "Swiss" watch manufacturer. No more Invicta products for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, GREAT, July 24, 2013
QUEEN DIONNE, LOVES THIS WATCH, I HAVE BLACK AND GOLD ONE ALSO, AND I LOVE BOTH OF THEM.. GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love my Invicta watch!, March 21, 2011
Was looking for a whimsical large faced watch. Found it in the Invicta Angel Collection. Cute and Comfortable. I work as a EMT so this watch gets a workout. Handles my multiple handwashings and still looks and runs GREAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, November 22, 2011
My boyfriend gave this to me and I find it really nice. For the color...I think it will be much better if they used pearly white instead of just plain white.

I have a slim wrist also so I find it big for me but I still find it awesome though. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, October 28, 2013
Real nice watch. Its still working after 6 months, and my wife loves it. Just dont wear any new denim jackets over it. For some reason, it will bleed onto the strap and wont come off.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love my Invicta watch., October 20, 2013
I wanted to own an Invicta watch because they are well made.
Fits beautifully, I call mine my arm candy.
This product met all my expectations and above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 0488 Angel Collection Cubic Zirconia Accented Polyurethane Watch, October 26, 2011
This watch is excellent, beautiful, I received it in perfect condition as equals in the photo. I recommend it to all the community amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars The band is turning green, September 21, 2013
I don't know why but the band is turning green. I try to cleaning with diferents product but the green color don't go away. I don't recoment this wacht.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, February 3, 2014
Carol Ann Murillo (Vallejo,, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was my favorite watch purchase of all time. It was very difficult for me to keep the white band clean, however. Never did find the right thing for cleaning it. Received LOTS of compliments when wearing it.