5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
I love this watch. My only issue is that I have tiny wrists and it doesn't size quite small enough. However, I love to wear it anyway, and its very lovely.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Krista M. Chapman

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge--sized for man's wrist!
Back it goes--it's so large it looks comical. I have a 6-inch wrist and it's just altogether too big. The watch is pretty, and the price is so low, but I think for most women the size is a show-stopper.
Published on August 20, 2011 by Jackie Tortorella

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Invicta Women's 0543 Angel Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 9, 2011
If your wrist is small, it appears rather large. But it does have a beautiful dial. Once the extra links were taken out, it fit just fine. It runs like a dream - keeping proper time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold and beautiful, July 2, 2014
I ordered this after my Rado of 30 years quit working, and the repair costs would be close to $500. I just received this in today's mail. The dial on the watch I received is black, although the picture is a gorgeous blue color (I wanted the blue), and I'm considering returning it for that reason.

Whatever color, it's a beautiful watch. Everything is huge -- the band (needs ~8 links removed) and the dial. The up-side to that is that it's easy to read without my reading glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 14, 2014
Beautiful simple design that goes with everything! Great watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Great watch., July 11, 2014
I love this watch. It is stylish and rich looking. I have read other reviews with some people complaining that they wanted the blue face on the watch that is pictured. First of all, if you read the product description it says it's black. However, I have found the watch face to be a combination blue/black. In dimmer light it looks black and in brighter light it looks like a blue mother-of-pearl. In either case, it's a beauty. Its a substantial watch. I have wide wrists and still had to get links removed to get the right fit. Another plus of this watch is that the arms and number dots will glow in the dark after being exposed to bright light. It is easy to read. I have had it only a couple of days so far and have received compliments on it it. I have another dressier watch which is much more dainty, but this watch is a great looking every day watch, especially after a fresh manicure! I would not recommend this watch for women with dainty wrists/hands, however, it could be considered a "boyfriend" watch, which seems to be a trendy look now anyway. The price is great. I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, July 9, 2014
Watch is just what I was wanting , little large in size, will have to get it sized down in the band before I Can wear it ..Beautiful watch!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 8, 2014
Returning, darker than picture illuration.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved this Invicta watch!, December 25, 2013
Got this Invicta watch for my wife for Christmas and she loved it. Liked the color, shape and size very much.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge--sized for man's wrist!, August 20, 2011