Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on March 5, 2013
First off I want to say, my wife absolutely loves this watch; but at the same time I want you to understand why. First off we got the watch for less than a hundred and sixty dollars (just shy) and my wife wanted a bigger face. The design is gorgeous and tough, so you can wear it hiking or even to church. So all in all, we have several Invicta watches and my wife wears this one the most. So we would recommend to anyone that this is a great watch.
on December 28, 2012
this is an elegant and powerful watch that any woman can wear. it is goregous, lady like, and darn good quality! i will be buying another as i am a collector. I CAN'T WAIT!
on February 12, 2015
I Am a huge fan of invita watches, If i keep finding them in Amazon, I will here all the time, love the size, style...everything...thanks!!