Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 13, 2013
I have always wanted an Invicta watch but they were way to pricey for me. I saw this one and could not believe the price so I ordered it. Wow.....the box it came in was wooden and the watch was secure inside. The watch itself is not to big or obnoxious. Easy to read and the bands are a breeze to change. So glad I got this watch! What a deal.
on March 6, 2013
This is my second Invitca Lupah watch and I really like it for its versatility with all my casual looks. I love the size and the black face; and look forward to wearing the various colored bands. I have only had this a couple weeks so I'm hoping it lasts and that I can wear this for a very long time. The only thing I'm not too keen about is that the leather watch band is pretty stiff (on this watch and on my other Baby Lupah). The camouflage design also looks better online; in-person the design can sometimes make the leather look cheap. I'm assuming the watch bands will look better as they are broken in....like most leathers. My first Invicta watch was a gift which I really like and I'm pleased with this purchase as well.
on November 27, 2012
The watch is simple and attractive. I purchased the Women's Camo and Men's Camo (in Nov 2012) for a cousin and wife that just got married. It's a nice inexpensive wedding gift costing $45 (female) and $40 (male) and I can't complain. Additionally, they both came with 3 extra straps. The leathers are quite stiff (common with many Invicta watches' leathers) and I hope they become much more flexible with time. I've heard complaints from other reviews that some fancy-looking invicta watches stop working after sometime. I truly hope these ones remain in good working condition after several years of reasonable usage. For that price, I'd take a chance! Gudluck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Absolutely beautiful Invicta watch set. Comes packaged in a beautiful gift box with other colored camo watch bands. A fantastic price for such a beautiful watch set. Absolutely happy. Fast shipping. Thank you.
on October 25, 2012
I'm a fan of Invicta watches. This was my third Invicta purchase and I really like it. It's cute and has an easy to read face. The straps are very thick and stiff at first, but once they're broken in, they aren't bad.
on August 20, 2013
I love this watch. It's easy to read and tough. I'd prefer a non-leather band but will use what I have til they are worn out. The crystal on this watch is super clear and hasn't chipped or scratched even though I've hit it a number of times already. Want another!!
on December 6, 2012
a great deal and so far feels like a good sturdy watch. i use this watch for work and i've only had it a couple of weeks but i've banged it off the wall going around a corner a couple of times so far and so far no damage. i was looking for this particular watch shape as i find it more comfortable on my wrist.
on February 7, 2013
Purchased this for my great niece for xmas who is a real camo chick....she hasn't had any problems with it so far, and you could not beat the price....having interchangable bands was a plus....
on May 13, 2013
I really love this watch! It keeps great time and the extra watch bands make it easy to wear with any outfit! It's a nice size with easy to read numerals. Highly recommend!
on April 4, 2013
This was my best buy for $39.00 Love It for outdoors and knock around watch sturdy and well made Love it and the watch bands they are great colors.