5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch!
I have always wanted an Invicta watch but they were way to pricey for me. I saw this one and could not believe the price so I ordered it. Wow.....the box it came in was wooden and the watch was secure inside. The watch itself is not to big or obnoxious. Easy to read and the bands are a breeze to change. So glad I got this watch! What a deal.
Published 18 months ago by Nanaval

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift
My daughter is enjoying the watch She likes the style and it is keeping accurate time. We got lucky with this purchase.
Published 14 months ago by millie radow

5.0 out of 5 stars love this watch!, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1032 Lupah Black Dial Green Camouflage Leather Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch; good quality, March 6, 2013
This is my second Invitca Lupah watch and I really like it for its versatility with all my casual looks. I love the size and the black face; and look forward to wearing the various colored bands. I have only had this a couple weeks so I'm hoping it lasts and that I can wear this for a very long time. The only thing I'm not too keen about is that the leather watch band is pretty stiff (on this watch and on my other Baby Lupah). The camouflage design also looks better online; in-person the design can sometimes make the leather look cheap. I'm assuming the watch bands will look better as they are broken in....like most leathers. My first Invicta watch was a gift which I really like and I'm pleased with this purchase as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, March 25, 2014
bejenin (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I love the black metal coloration of this watch. Can match with gold or silver. ALso I love the interchangable bands- the ones that come with it are great for those who love the military. I also bought more feminine ones to use for different occasions. Also very easy to read face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Womens Lupah Black Dial Green Camo Leather Watch, February 17, 2014
I love the looks of the watch and it is for a woman, what more can you ask for right?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet find, October 21, 2013
Found this watch and it looks great, it comes with 4 bands with different colored camo to match every style. It also comes in a fancy box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift, September 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Lupah watch, August 20, 2013
I love this watch. It's easy to read and tough. I'd prefer a non-leather band but will use what I have til they are worn out. The crystal on this watch is super clear and hasn't chipped or scratched even though I've hit it a number of times already. Want another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got it !!, July 9, 2013
Casually stylish. Love the versatility of having 4 different bands. Good price, easy to read. Will get lots of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, really impressed, June 17, 2013
This is a great watch, nice packaging, love the different bands. Great deal. Very happy. This is a gift for my daughter, she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Invicta Watch, May 13, 2013
I really love this watch! It keeps great time and the extra watch bands make it easy to wear with any outfit! It's a nice size with easy to read numerals. Highly recommend!