5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, grogeous design
Published on August 22, 2011 by Jennifer Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars The Description is Accurate; This is a Very Plastic Watch.
Published on August 30, 2011 by Canis Majoris

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, grogeous design, August 22, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a watch person. I try to be constantly, but I usually find that they annoy me. I don't like something heavy sitting on my wrist and the light ones usually end up so scratched up from me running into desks that I can't read them after a few days. I've gone through several watches and give up usually after a week or two. This watch, I have had the pleasure of wearing for a little while now. Here are the positives:
1. Extremely light weight
2. Pretty tough, few scratches, but holding up really well.
3. My high school students love the design, so it is standing up with the "cool" factor that teenagers weigh things against.
4. Easy to read!
Here is the only negative I have:
1. The face is huge compared to the rest of the design. I understand that large watches are in right now, but I feel like the band should be larger to match the face.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Description is Accurate; This is a Very Plastic Watch., August 30, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gave three stars for this watch for I was leaving room for those who are really searching for a watch made almost entirely of plastic. I did not want to do one or two stars so that it would give a bad impression to those possible purchasers who really want this type of time piece (maybe I am the wrong consumer for this product), because from my perspective; the plastic just exudes less quality--which this watch is all about.

Another white watch huh? They basically all look the same, with difference mainly in the dial. There are some with the white rubber band, the white, glimmering pearl finish type of band, and then there is the white, dull plastic. The Angel is the latter. The difference between some of those rubber band type bands and the angel, is that this has a stainless steel--which felt pretty sturdy when trying to bend it--clasp. Not the type that fits like a belt. In order to get this sized properly, you will have to take out or add links.

It does not stop there however; for the casing around the dial is also...white plastic. The watch feels weightless, and the quality feels just as empty. The watch may have better internals, but if touch and appearance have anything to do with judging--this watch looks and feels like 10 bucks.

The size of the dial is a littler smaller than a typical man's watch, and a little bigger than the standard woman's. The diameter is 1.5" or 3.8 cm.

The box the Angel comes in is of a uninspired white cardboard coffin where it is suffocated in a yellowed Styrofoam support. When you buy this watch, you are not being pampered with the 'presentation' of unwrapping a glittering jewel box like many watches rather, here, you are thrown a package, and it is your job to dump the watch out in your hand.

The plastic does have one advantage--you can worry very little about blemishing the watch as a whole because again; there is lots of plastic here. Also it is waterproof down to 30 meters (98 feet) so you can go diving and swimming at will--and even come out of the water untouched (the watch that is), like in a movie...all in fashion!

If you need something to keep time, the Angel will gladly accompany you on your arm in all its plastic glory.

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is not "water resistant"!, November 7, 2011
Crazy4CMG (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch recently, excited to have a nice looking watch that was also water proof. To my dismay, the watch got moisture inside of it just while submerging my hands in a bucket of water... only inches deep. The watch still works, but the moisture is visible inside the face of the watch and is ruined! I've contacted the company, but they have not responded. I'm very disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
I have another Invicta watch that is awesome so I thought I'd try another more modern looking watch. For the price this cant be beat.
Saw a friends Fossil white watch and adored it. This was 1/2 the price so I gave it a try. It has a large face, and wide band. You can have it adjusted or buy the sizing tool from amazon. IT's lightweight comfortable and have received lots of compliments on it . I wear it to do housework, yardwork and wash dishes. It's waterproof and so far scratch resistant. Can not say how much I love it for less than 45.00 you can't beat it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better looking than you'd initially think, August 31, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The body of this watch is made entirely of plastic except for a metal clasp, dial, and case backing. This makes the watch extremely lightweight. It feels and looks like a toy. The band links have a matte center with glossy edges. I will admit, I was initially put off by the look and feel but my wife loved it. After watching the way she wears it, I now see why she loves it. When the watch is accessorized properly, it looks great. Also, on the arm, it doesn't look as fragile as it feels. It has a charm and personality all of its own. It's a curious looking watch on close inspection, but I can honestly say, it looks great on my wife. I don't necessarily recommend wearing it with a glamourous evening gown, but with a nice casual outfit and the right accessories, this watch can look pretty sharp. It's really up to your particular sense of fashion.

It uses an inexpensive Ronda quartz movement, so I seriously doubt some precision engineering marvel is under the hood to warrant the 10X MSRP that is listed. Despite being so lightweight, it surprisingly doesn't feel overly fragile, like it will easily crack or break. It's also water resistant up to 30 meters. I should mention, it's a larger sized watch, larger than even some of my men's watches. One curious feature is that only one little dot (at the 12 o'clock position on the bezel) glows in the dark. Other than knowing where the watch is in the dark, it's not much more use. One last thing worth mentioning is the fact that Invicta extends the warranty to five years if you register the watch on their web site.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
bought this watch about 2 month ago.I really like the way it looks,but It will not keep the right time! its either slow or fast!! changed the battery and that did not help! don't waste your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap watch, October 7, 2012
sergio a. mourelle (Medley, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
This watch was a give for my wife, she love the size, the white finished, big numbers so do not have problem watching time, very nice for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars big but not heavy!!!!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
great purchase, big watch but not heavy at all, I love big watches, but they're all heavy and kinda uncomfortable, but this one is a good combination of great size and weight. if u are thinking about it go for it!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CHEAP, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my fiance (a nursing student) to wear for labs & clinicals. So she only wears it 2 days a week for a total 16-20 hrs. I paid $ 40 thinking it was another great Invicta watch. Ya right the plastic band broke after 4 weeks, and iI mean the whole thing. Pins falling out water getting into the face. I was very disappionted and thought you should know. DON'T BUY. PIECE OF JUNK

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok...., February 12, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch (Watch)
It's ok. Looks like a 15 dollar watch you can buy at walmart. Never in a million years would I pay 300 something dollars for it. It works great. Large face like I was looking for. Very easy to read the time at a glance. Great color. I bought the white and green. Cute! But nothing special.

Invicta Women's 1207 "Angel" White Plastic Watch