5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Functional
Published on September 2, 2011 by J. Chinn

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed
I saw lots of mixed reviews on Invicta watches, but thought I'd try. I do not see how this could be a $100+ watch and I would have been way disappointed had I spent that. And would likely have returned it. The color was rather muted, pale green-yellow. And it is very light! So light to seem cheap. It borders on the somewhat, maybe fun scale for me.
Published 23 months ago by LeslieW

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Functional, September 2, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1211 Angel White Dial Neon Green Plastic Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch as a surprise for my wife, and as a change-up for her usual business-dress watches.... "perfect for casual Fridays," as she puts it. While large for a typical woman's watch, it's very light weight and comfortable to wear. I'm sure a metal watch-band combo of the same size would go unworn. With Amazon sale pricing, this was a good buy.... certainly a bargain for the "wife-points" earned.

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific watch, November 16, 2012
I wear it constantly. It's light, precise, neon, more yellow than green though, but it's OK. I'm a cyclist so neon watch on my left wrist is just the right thing to be there. People often ask me where did I buy it. Once when I was parking my bike, a boy, probably 13 year old, told me how terrific watch I had, and I took it off and gave it to him. Just to see him smiling. His parents went ahead and didn't see what happened, so he rushed after them yelling about the 'terrific watch one crazy lady just gave me.' Then I ordered another one; it's still on my wrist. Thank you Invicta & Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars invivta ladies watch, August 8, 2012
nice colour and nice selection for a teen ager. I purchase three different colours, and there are a few more colours to go around, which i will get soon. thus my teen aged daughter will be ablet to match any colour sweater in her wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice buy, June 14, 2013
good price
good quality
excellent time for delivery

it is exactly as described, a great deal for your money, i would buy again from this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Invicta Watches!!, February 23, 2013
Marcy (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I have many Invicta watches and this one is very nice. I purchased this one for 2 reasons, first for an outfit I have, second for the brand. I have only one thing against this watch it feels like a toy. I'm hoping it will hold up & keeps up with me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waaay too big, February 13, 2013
this is a nice watch, good price, but beware, the band is not adjustable and is very large. I don't remember any sizing in the description.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed, January 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as i spected :(, August 6, 2012
For being an Invicta watch it looks very very very cheap. Didn't like it at all. I regret this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, May 4, 2012
I love the color and how lightweight it is. The only problem is the closure gets snagged on things and pops open all the time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can be dangerous, January 3, 2012
I was so excited to get this watch. Then it arrived. It is very flimsy. It opens up by itself all the time. It did this one time when I was holding a young child. The metal clasp supposed to hold the watch shut left a 3 inch long cut on the child breaking thru skin. It is a hazard to anyone since it is unable to function properly. It you are looking for a watch that is pretty and keeps good time but might leave scars on you then this is the watch for you.