Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 1211 Angel White Dial Neon Green Plastic Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 2, 2011
Bought this watch as a surprise for my wife, and as a change-up for her usual business-dress watches.... "perfect for casual Fridays," as she puts it. While large for a typical woman's watch, it's very light weight and comfortable to wear. I'm sure a metal watch-band combo of the same size would go unworn. With Amazon sale pricing, this was a good buy.... certainly a bargain for the "wife-points" earned.
on August 8, 2012
nice colour and nice selection for a teen ager. I purchase three different colours, and there are a few more colours to go around, which i will get soon. thus my teen aged daughter will be ablet to match any colour sweater in her wardrobe.
on November 16, 2012
I wear it constantly. It's light, precise, neon, more yellow than green though, but it's OK. I'm a cyclist so neon watch on my left wrist is just the right thing to be there. People often ask me where did I buy it. Once when I was parking my bike, a boy, probably 13 year old, told me how terrific watch I had, and I took it off and gave it to him. Just to see him smiling. His parents went ahead and didn't see what happened, so he rushed after them yelling about the 'terrific watch one crazy lady just gave me.' Then I ordered another one; it's still on my wrist. Thank you Invicta & Amazon!
on February 23, 2013
I have many Invicta watches and this one is very nice. I purchased this one for 2 reasons, first for an outfit I have, second for the brand. I have only one thing against this watch it feels like a toy. I'm hoping it will hold up & keeps up with me.
on January 15, 2013
I saw lots of mixed reviews on Invicta watches, but thought I'd try. I do not see how this could be a $100+ watch and I would have been way disappointed had I spent that. And would likely have returned it. The color was rather muted, pale green-yellow. And it is very light! So light to seem cheap. It borders on the somewhat, maybe fun scale for me.
on June 14, 2013
good price
good quality
excellent time for delivery

it is exactly as described, a great deal for your money, i would buy again from this brand.
on February 13, 2013
this is a nice watch, good price, but beware, the band is not adjustable and is very large. I don't remember any sizing in the description.
on May 4, 2012
I love the color and how lightweight it is. The only problem is the closure gets snagged on things and pops open all the time.
on August 6, 2012
For being an Invicta watch it looks very very very cheap. Didn't like it at all. I regret this purchase.
on April 1, 2015