5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!
Love this watch. It is the trendy man size watch but with a feminine touch! The diamond accents and butterflies make the watch, while the rose gold and silver tone takes it to a new height. I tested it by wearing it under water in the Bahamas a few days ago and it is still ticking flawlessly! I would certainly recommend.
Published 21 months ago by S. TAYLOR

Published 4 months ago by Sady

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12504 Pro Diver Silver Dial Two Tone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 13, 2013
This watch is great. It is easy to see and the date is also easy to see. It is waterproof and that is nice. You can even til the time in the dark as the hands light up. Really a nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing watch, April 25, 2014
It is absolutely gorgeous! Very stylish. I'm happy I got it because I've been looking at it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased with this beautiful watch, January 27, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife. She is extremely happy with this watch. Great quality and beautiful. I would recommend this watch to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warranty costs YOU the buyer for them to repair the defective product., July 8, 2014
Sady (DELTONA, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
Awful warranty! We have had this watch for only 6 months and the thing has water spots! It's a DIVERS watch! Even worse yet one the links fell off. Seriously? Thank the good lord I didn't go diving with it or it would have broken and lost in the middle of the ocean! If you want warranty be prepared to send them $25 too. Yeah ever heard of backing your defective product and having to pay to get it fixed while under warranty? Here you go, buy Invicta. They show a ridiculous price for their MSRP too. I guess websites hold anything you type onto them... I've had a watch from Target that is 2 years old and still works perfectly...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Gift, April 26, 2014
I like it because of the price and the look.

it is havyer than what we expected .

highly recommended as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 20, 2014
This was a great buy. Beautiful watch! Nice weight, band is large so if you have a small wrist will need to have sized, but that is not expensive. Would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, September 3, 2013
great watch! it's beautiful,feminine, stylish,not too big, just the perfect size.. basically perfect.. i am very happy with the purchase .VERY attractive with striking design and engineering

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 13, 2013
LKL (Mesa, Arizona) - See all my reviews
I love this watch. It is a nice addition to my watch collecting. I will be able to enjoy it for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, February 11, 2013
This women's *divers* style watch is great-- fashionable, the rose gold is lovely, the butterfly & crystal accents are a fun touch. This is a DIVER'S style watch-- it is supposed to be larger than a regular/dress wristwatch. It is substantial, so if that is not your taste, this probably isn't the watch for you.

I did need to have four links removed from the watchband, cost me $10 and five minutes for a jeweler to do, no problems. Now that it fits, I love it and have had some nice compliments on it.

This is the second Invicta I've bought (a present for family), and we are very satisfied with this brand. The seller was very prompt, no difficulties at all with the service.