Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 12504 Pro Diver Silver Dial Two Tone Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 10, 2013
Love this watch. It is the trendy man size watch but with a feminine touch! The diamond accents and butterflies make the watch, while the rose gold and silver tone takes it to a new height. I tested it by wearing it under water in the Bahamas a few days ago and it is still ticking flawlessly! I would certainly recommend.
on July 8, 2014
Awful warranty! We have had this watch for only 6 months and the thing has water spots! It's a DIVERS watch! Even worse yet one the links fell off. Seriously? Thank the good lord I didn't go diving with it or it would have broken and lost in the middle of the ocean! If you want warranty be prepared to send them $25 too. Yeah ever heard of backing your defective product and having to pay to get it fixed while under warranty? Here you go, buy Invicta. They show a ridiculous price for their MSRP too. I guess websites hold anything you type onto them... I've had a watch from Target that is 2 years old and still works perfectly...
VINE VOICEon February 11, 2013
This women's *divers* style watch is great-- fashionable, the rose gold is lovely, the butterfly & crystal accents are a fun touch. This is a DIVER'S style watch-- it is supposed to be larger than a regular/dress wristwatch. It is substantial, so if that is not your taste, this probably isn't the watch for you.

I did need to have four links removed from the watchband, cost me $10 and five minutes for a jeweler to do, no problems. Now that it fits, I love it and have had some nice compliments on it.

This is the second Invicta I've bought (a present for family), and we are very satisfied with this brand. The seller was very prompt, no difficulties at all with the service.
on January 13, 2013
This watch is great. It is easy to see and the date is also easy to see. It is waterproof and that is nice. You can even til the time in the dark as the hands light up. Really a nice watch.
on January 27, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife. She is extremely happy with this watch. Great quality and beautiful. I would recommend this watch to everyone.
on April 25, 2014
It is absolutely gorgeous! Very stylish. I'm happy I got it because I've been looking at it for a long time.
on September 3, 2013
great watch! it's beautiful,feminine, stylish,not too big, just the perfect size.. basically perfect.. i am very happy with the purchase .VERY attractive with striking design and engineering
on January 20, 2014
This was a great buy. Beautiful watch! Nice weight, band is large so if you have a small wrist will need to have sized, but that is not expensive. Would buy this again.
on August 5, 2015
Except for my skinny wrist and that the watch can't be fit to my tiny wrist, I LOVE it! I had so many compliments and it works just fine.
on April 26, 2014
I like it because of the price and the look.

it is havyer than what we expected .

highly recommended as a gift

See 1 answered question