5.0 out of 5 stars What a great deal!
A beautiful watch for a great deal. Fast shipping too. I am a fan of nice well made watches. Dont miss out on this great price.
Published 23 months ago by Sandra J. Fernandez

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
nice
Published 5 months ago by nancy depino

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great deal!, January 25, 2013
Sandra J. Fernandez "Amazon Fan" (Orange, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12512 Pro Diver Silver Dial White Leather Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 3, 2014
nice

5.0 out of 5 stars New Watch, September 3, 2013
I love the Invicta Womens White leather watch. It fits well and goes with everything. Good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Сool Watch, August 15, 2013
fast delivery.very beautiful Watch.Invicta doing good things.Respect.shiny stones chic look,this is my third watch, and I will be buying more.Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bum with style, August 12, 2013
Very nice watch. Quality that looks and feels stylish. Recommend for all ages. Fun watch one would wear to go out or to bum around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice. Flowers make it very causal., August 10, 2013
It is rugged and the face is quite large. If you have a small hand this may not feel comfortable.
Looked really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch for under $50. Well worth it., July 25, 2013
If you are paying under $50 for this watch like I did, then it is well worth the $50. Well made for a fun watch. Genuine leather strap looks nice. Looks much nicer than something you see on a NYC street. I have no clue why Invicta even have a MSRP of $695 when there is no way you would pay that much or it. However, I can see myself buying this watch for $100.

I agree with another review that the strap is a bit long. It doens't mean you can't fit in it. I have small wrist and thin arms and used that smallest setting. It works. My onlly complaint is that the watch tend to flop to one side because the strap is long. If the strap with the buckle is just 1/4" shorter, the watch will feel more balanced and less lopsided when worned.

I only had it for a few days and can't say much about the long term performance. What you expect from a $50 watch, I am guessing you can expect more from this Invicta. All in all, I get more than what I paid for. So I am happy. It also looks nicer in person. However, the box looks cheesy with that wrinkly wavy design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Even more beautiful in person, July 21, 2013
The watch is beautiful but the second hand fell off less than a year later. I was very disappointed. Furthermore, return policy on this product was only a month. I guess now I know why

4.0 out of 5 stars invicta women 12512, July 18, 2013
it is a very nice watch,very simpled design,because of taht me and my wife choose it

it is realy looks nice

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, June 27, 2013
well made watch,great price,my wife love it! looks better than the pictures ! the strap is a bit long! nice buy!!!!