5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 23 months ago by Tara J.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 21 months ago by corlee

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 29, 2012
Tara J. (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12544 Angel Analog type Swiss-quartz Pink Watch (Watch)
I just received my watch, it was impressive before I even opened the case. The watch came in a sturdy and functional case and this classy watch inside. Everything seemed to indicate a product made to last. I don't like gaudy watches and this one is big enough to see but not over done. It has beautfiful rose gold and crystal accents, and a clear easy to read face. With 4 straps to choose from it will go with any outfit I may have. It was even set to the minute the right time. Overall very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 14, 2012
I got this watch on Cyber Monday. What a steal! The watch, while substantial in size, is most elegant. The mother of pearl ring on the face glistens as do the tiny crystals and rose gold Roman numerals. I didn't notice that the stem is rose gold until after about a week. There is also what looks to be a blue glass dome on the end of the stem, which is a nice touch.

I've worn it to work and received a lot of compliments. When I mentioned that it is an Invicta, one person immediately knew the name meant high quality.

This would make a lovely gift for any woman. I think she would be impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Invicta Timepiece!!, April 4, 2014
LSF09 (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I just received my beautiful Invicta watch today. This is my 2nd Invicta watch. The other one I own is a baby lupah limited edition interchangeable leather strap watch. I really enjoy wearing Invicta because their timepieces are so well made and hold up better than any other watch brand I have had. I love that I can mix and match all of the straps that I own and interchange the straps between both watches, being they are all 16mm straps. Us women love versatility and this give you the ability to change up your look, without having to break the bank. I also loved the price!! You couldn't even buy one strap out in retail for this price and here you get a whole new gorgeous white diamond watch plus 4 leather straps! They look croco-embossed, which is a very high end and expensive look. Mind blowing really if you ask me for spending less than $50! I love the mother of pearl with all of the beautiful colors that shine.The 8 bright white diamonds are small but they have lots of sparkle and are definitely noticeable. I very much love the two-toned look of the stainless steel and rose gold.I have never owned any rose gold jewelry or watches and I usually go for the white metal pieces, so I decided to try something new. I am glad I decided to try this one out because I love the look and feel of this piece and it is very rich and expensive looking and it has a modern feel to it as well without being too showy or overdone. If you are looking for a 'blingy' style watch then you may be disappointed, as this one is more modern and elegant, not covered in diamonds. You can wear this watch to the dressiest of occasions or with jeans and a t-shirt, so you can wear it everyday if you wanted and change the color of strap depending on what you are wearing. I have read all of the negative reviews, and I still went ahead and got this watch, because I trust the Invicta brand and know of the quality that they give us customers. One person mentioned something about the straps not being real leather, which is not true. I can attest and assure you that these are real leather straps as they are indeed stamped with 'genuine leather' on each of the 4 straps. They also stand behind their pieces and give us a one year warranty, of which I have never had to use on my other Invicta timepiece. Amazon also gives us a 30 day guarantee as well. The only thing I did not really like was that the watch had been set and the battery had been running when I received it today, so hopefully I won't have to change the battery for awhile, but then again those are pretty inexpensive. If you like the look of this watch and are looking for a beautiful and well made piece that will be enjoyed for many years to come, then I highly recommend this piece as it is now one of my favorites! Thank you Amazon for allowing everyone to own such beautiful pieces without having to pay a fortune!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 27, 2013
I thought Invicta made quality watches. I was disappointed to find that the mother of pearl face must be either an extremely thin wafer or a faux mother of pearl stick-on because it is bubbled or warped so that it looks to be ready to flake off. I was initially going to be a gift but it is too cheap looking to give. I will keep it for myself to avoid paying to send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 1 week, June 25, 2013
I bought this for my wife as a birthday gift. This watch worked for 1 week and quit. Assuming it was the battery, we took it to a local jeweler. He tested the batter and said that the battery was fine. Installed the batter back into the watch, and it worked again for 10 minutes. Worthless, returned to Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed to be too good to be true..., February 24, 2014
Corday W. (Washington State) - See all my reviews
...and it was. Arrived with the second hand broken off. They obviously sent me a watch someone else returned because it was badly repacked and the band had been changed. Looks like they were trying to resell damaged goods.

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries not working, September 14, 2013
Bingqing Wang (East Lansing, USA) - See all my reviews
The first time when I get this watch, It looks good and the design and package are excellent. However, the battery didn`t last long. Maybe it`s about luck. If you get one with good battery, that will be fine!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stops intermitently, August 25, 2013
The watch is stopping randomly, especially during the night. When I shake it begins to work. So it is not a good quality watch and I returned it

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 15, 2013
I was disappointed with this watch and had to return it. Looks like a pretty cool thing on the picture but in reality it has little to do with that appearance. It has super cheap looks perhaps because of the steel case - not so good design and low quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars impossible to change the watch bands, August 11, 2013
I liked the way this watch looked, but was unable to change the watch bands, so I had to return it.