5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Watch was much more than I expected. I get compliments on this all the time. Everyone wants to know where I got it.
Published 11 months ago by Deep in the heart of Texas

3.0 out of 5 stars too big
too big for a small female I am taking it to a jewelry store to have it sized, but I have such a small wrist. Although I love the style and color.
Published 4 months ago by Rhea McGhee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12551 Angel Analog Display Swiss Quartz Gold Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful timepiece, December 28, 2013
My wife received this watch yesterday and she was dazzled by it. She has been admiring this watch for a while now and I thought I would surprise her with it. She was a little skeptical about it at first since it is such a large watch, " it looks like a man's watch" she said but she has noticed allot of women are wearing larger watches these days so she finally admitted she wanted it. I had to remove four links off the bracelet so it would fit her but she snapped it on and we went out to dinner. She kept looking at her watch when we were at the restaurant so I believe she really likes it. I have a Invicta pro diver with a Sellita Swiss movement which I have had for over a year and it runs great so I believe my wife will treasure her Invicta. Great watch and it looks great. Would recommend this watch definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, October 13, 2013
It is an excellent Brand, i love it, i recomend ir for self use and gifts, it is good product

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, February 6, 2014
my wife love this watch, she use it every day for every thing, i bought two invicta watch and are amazing

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but HUGE!, November 9, 2013
This watch is HUGE. I was shocked it's a women's watch. Also, the band is far far too big for my wrist. I need to have a jeweler take 3 or even 4 links out before I can wear this. But the watch is beautiful. I love the 3 extra dials on the face. The watch is substantial and well made. The locking mechanism is really strong too, this will never accidentally unlock and fall off. I'm not sure if it's really worth the old price of $800 or so dollars, but I got a good deal and I'm very happy. I can't wait to be able to wear it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my purchase, August 12, 2014
I received my watch today and was pleased with it. My wrist measures 6.5 inches around so I had to have 4 links removed for a fairly snug fit. It's not too tight but not loose enough for it to swing around on my wrist. I was expecting the face to be a bit larger. It's fine but I now know for my next watch purchase I wouldn't do anything less than a 38mm face. Colour is nice....shiny gold look. Overall it's a nice watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars invicta, June 11, 2014
I have had 15 or so Invicta's over the years and have had to send some back for service. Just pray that nothing ever goes wrong with your watch!!! I Love these watches and have turned people on to them. They are awesome looking, cheap, and keep great time. The watches I am referring to are the automatic pro diver with screw down crown. I have had problems with the thread on the screw down crown and the auto movement. I have sent these back to have the problems fixed and have gotten the watch back with nothing at all done!!! As I am writing this I am waiting for a response from Invicta, whom I emailed four days ago about a womans watch that stopped working. With previous experience, I am not holding my breath. With this "Throw Away society" we live in, maybe they are just ignoring me and hoping I just buy a new watch

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, suitable for any occasion is perfect for a delicate woman, May 20, 2014
It's great when you ask for something and receive what is expected in verda perfect for a gift. as I received it I fell in love

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, May 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 23, 2014
I bought this watch for birthday gift from my girlfriend and her charm, Thanks!! ideal weight and color performance is excellent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›