Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on December 28, 2013
My wife received this watch yesterday and she was dazzled by it. She has been admiring this watch for a while now and I thought I would surprise her with it. She was a little skeptical about it at first since it is such a large watch, " it looks like a man's watch" she said but she has noticed allot of women are wearing larger watches these days so she finally admitted she wanted it. I had to remove four links off the bracelet so it would fit her but she snapped it on and we went out to dinner. She kept looking at her watch when we were at the restaurant so I believe she really likes it. I have a Invicta pro diver with a Sellita Swiss movement which I have had for over a year and it runs great so I believe my wife will treasure her Invicta. Great watch and it looks great. Would recommend this watch definitely.
on November 9, 2013
This watch is HUGE. I was shocked it's a women's watch. Also, the band is far far too big for my wrist. I need to have a jeweler take 3 or even 4 links out before I can wear this. But the watch is beautiful. I love the 3 extra dials on the face. The watch is substantial and well made. The locking mechanism is really strong too, this will never accidentally unlock and fall off. I'm not sure if it's really worth the old price of $800 or so dollars, but I got a good deal and I'm very happy. I can't wait to be able to wear it!
on February 5, 2015
Watches are not authentic. I purchased this watch from all that glitters on 12/21/14 for my fiancé and after a month of wearing it the gold started peeling and turning a greenish hue. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
on March 23, 2015
This was a present from my boyfriend and I absolutely love it! I've worn it for a year now and it's still shiny. Keep in mind that I NEVER take this off. I wear it when I shower, swim, cook, etc and it is absolutely lovely. No problems with it at all. It was a little big, but it was easy to fix since all I did was take it to a watch repair to get 2-3 clips off to make it fit properly.
on August 12, 2014
I received my watch today and was pleased with it. My wrist measures 6.5 inches around so I had to have 4 links removed for a fairly snug fit. It's not too tight but not loose enough for it to swing around on my wrist. I was expecting the face to be a bit larger. It's fine but I now know for my next watch purchase I wouldn't do anything less than a 38mm face. Colour is nice....shiny gold look. Overall it's a nice watch.
on September 25, 2013
Watch was much more than I expected. I get compliments on this all the time. Everyone wants to know where I got it.
on February 8, 2016
My husband ordered this watch because I am an overnight Private Duty Nurse and I had said I wanted a watch with a larger face. I love it, I can wear it for work or dress. It is beautiful and does everything I want or need it to do!
on January 15, 2016
This is a beautiful watch and it has a nice weight, which I really like. However, because it is monochromatic and the print is so small on the dials, it is much too difficult for me to read. I had to send it back.
on June 11, 2014
I have had 15 or so Invicta's over the years and have had to send some back for service. Just pray that nothing ever goes wrong with your watch!!! I Love these watches and have turned people on to them. They are awesome looking, cheap, and keep great time. The watches I am referring to are the automatic pro diver with screw down crown. I have had problems with the thread on the screw down crown and the auto movement. I have sent these back to have the problems fixed and have gotten the watch back with nothing at all done!!! As I am writing this I am waiting for a response from Invicta, whom I emailed four days ago about a womans watch that stopped working. With previous experience, I am not holding my breath. With this "Throw Away society" we live in, maybe they are just ignoring me and hoping I just buy a new watch
on September 12, 2014
This watch was just the right size as presented, though it is far bigger on my wrist...I will need to remove 4 hooks to get it to my size. I like the face which is bold and the heaviness but the gold color is shockingly bright for me...but I am sure i will get used to it.