Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on June 17, 2014
It's great in the products of some companies attach leather bracelet strap with the watch ,some in various countries around the world lack leather strap in favor of the model in his locally, and this Model Women of Invicta wonderful product and with the attachment of leather bracelet strap - thanks Amazon to provide a competitive price and reasonable international shipping, in addition to services featured Amazon
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 14, 2014
Very wearable! I wear a lot of brown/beige/neutral with a splash of color clothing and this watch with it's different color bands fits the bill as an accessory. I have a very small wrist and at first I was unsure of the stiff band, but with wear it's no problem. For the price, it a no brainer.
on September 24, 2014
OMG! This watch looks good in the Amazon page.But when I have this beauty in my hands...it is wonderful! A beauty like this for the price is a steal. The Invicta brand is a very good one. I have Invicta watches for years. It cames in a white 'wood' box perfect for storage. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
on June 27, 2014
This is the best purchase, for a watch that is easy to read, that I have ever bought. Quality is 5star. The multi change of bands, is what every working woman needs, to change the bands it takes about 15 seconds,simple, easy. The watch bands are padded for extra comfort, no pinching or pulling on skin. The dial has a magnified crystal sooo easy to read, any over age 40 yr. you don't need to put on glasses to see what time it is, for me that is a big plus. At this price range, 55.00 this watch is a steal. I get compliments every day, I would recommend this for any age, would be great gift for any woman that loves to dress in today's trend. ( it also comes with a great extended warranty, Invicta stands behind their product )
on May 26, 2014
Watch is stylish with clean lines. However it's quite bulky for my small wrist. The watch face is thick as are the straps, although I love the fact that the straps are removable and can be changed to a different color to match my outfit.
on September 6, 2013
Product magnificent'm very pleased with everything with the clock with the delivery with the seller everything perfect I endico to all who want to buy
on March 6, 2014
Help my sister got it and she loved it. Those extra wrist straps will come in handy to fit different occasions or when the one which came on the watch deteriorates.
on May 26, 2014
Love it. Because I am a matchy matchy girl from "The Big Easy" , the bands are perfect for extending your wardrobe. Must have any fashionista.
on February 18, 2014
easy to read quality look and feel--changing wrist bands easy.really love this watch and great value for money.would recommend to anybody.--------ben
on July 26, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife and she really down with it! It is good for the $$s and would recommend to anyone wishing to buy.