I liked the watch. It looks much nicer in person than it does on the computer screen. It's water resistant so I know it won't stop working when it might get wet bathing the kids or something. It took a day or two for my wrist to stop feeling wet under the strap and now it's comfortable.

However, I am really disliking the smell of the band! It a sharp...
Published on September 22, 2011 by Elcee

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 1273 Angel Grey Silicone silver watch
the silicone wristband has an odd smell. other than that the watch is nice. I am missing a backlight for the night. that would be awesome. It's nice and small size.
Published on October 19, 2011 by annegret25

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars What's with the smell? Smell is gone - really like the watch!, September 22, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Women's 1273 Angel Grey Silicone Silver Dial Watch (Watch)

However, I am really disliking the smell of the band! It a sharp strange smell. I will either send it back or look for a different band. If it didn't look nice then it would get 1 star just because of the smell.

Edit -

I ended up really liking the watch. I wore it to Disney World, forgot I had it on and played in the pool with my sons every day and the water had no impact - the watch worked fine. I get compliments on it. I wonder what other colors it comes in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 1273 Angel Grey Silicone silver watch, October 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!, January 19, 2012
This is my 3rd Invicta Angel Watch purchase. I just love everything about these, especially this one. I think the silver face dresses it up a lot more vs the white. It's very comfortable on the wrist and a good size. Mine does not have a strange smell to the band as others have said. The only thing different is the band has a shine to it that was unexpected since my others do not. But does not bother me. I would recommend to everyone, especially at this price. Thanks again Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars looks great, but short life in some way., December 8, 2013
its looks good, and have a good materials, but one of the decorations have loose, like my other invicta, it's like it won't last long,
i will upload some picture to show what i mean.
it dosen't come with the smell that some people say.
my wife get in to the water with no problems, beach, river, bath, it can support all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention all: That strange smell will go away!, September 15, 2012
I have several of Invicta's silicone watches and yes they do have a peculiar odor when they are new. But the odor will dissipate and disappear eventually. I love these watches! Never had a problem with one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife and daughter love it!, June 12, 2014
I bought this for my wife and she absolutely loves it. Thinks it is one of the coolest watches she has seen and probably became her favorite instantly! My 17 year old daughter wants one now! Good choice. We didn't notice and odd smell that some others have posted. This was my wife's first Invicta and I think I may have created a monster now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch., April 16, 2014
I wear it all the time. Looks good with all casual attire. It is easy to read and is comfortable on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 8, 2014
Shelly Morris "shelly belly" (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Love the fit, colour, functions.....everything about this watch is great! I was worried that the band would make me sweat, but not at all. The price was fantastic, and well worth even if I paid full price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it, February 12, 2014
I bought this for my wife and she likes it very much.. Its been almost a year and no problem at all.. Have to replace Battery after a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 22, 2014
I love my new Invicta watch! It is very comfortable. The silicone band is great for activities. I highly recommend this watch to anyone!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›