5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive look without the price tag
Published on December 15, 2012 by mw

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big
Much larger and heavier than I expected. It is much too large for my small wrist and very heavy.
It is very pretty, but not for me.
Published 11 months ago by Eileen Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive look without the price tag, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12820 Pro Diver Gold Dial Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)
I have been searching for a gold watch for a long time, but they all came with a big price tag. I really wanted the Coach gold Boyfriend watch, but it has a price tage of $350. I did not want a watch that looked "cheap" but I wanted an expensive looking watch for a low purchase price and that is what you get with this watch. It is beautifully crafted and looks VERY nice!! (nicer than the Coach watch!)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely gorgeous watch!!!, January 23, 2013
i recently bought this watch for my mom and she loves it!!!
i am a watch collector, have 13 Invictas and this is a must have for any girl that wants a watch that really stands out!
this watch is easily comparable to the Rolex presidential and costs way less!
i highly recommend this watch!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, January 2, 2014
It is very pretty, but not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars "LOVE IT", December 14, 2012
I "LOVE" this watch. This is my first bold face watch. I get plenty of compliments. I would love to purchase it in silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, December 2, 2012
This is such an incredibly nice watch and you cant beat the price. I get so many compliments on it. I couldn't be happier with my my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas present, January 13, 2013
My husband loves Invicta watches and I think they look great. So he got me one for Christmas. If you love a small watch this is not the one for you. It is a big watch with a nice weight to it. I wear it everyday and always get a compliment on how great it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not for me, December 28, 2012
The watch is bigger than my hands. It's very luxury

So, I returned, but it was good quality. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in watch, January 14, 2013
The watch looks cheap and nothing like the photo shown. I am very disappointed. If i could I would send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 26, 2012
The watch is very nice. The diamonds are so tiny you don't realize they are there (don't expect alot of bling). The band is large and so is the face, but it was specified when I bought it - no surprises. It is really pretty, especially if you want a really large watch. I emphasize large, and kind of heavy. Just not for the girls who like dainty pieces. I personally love it. If you like bold then go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product great price, March 25, 2014
Nice expensive looking good quality great price! Arrived fast!!
Watch is very big so you will probably have to have links taken off
Very happy with purchase