Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 12820 Pro Diver Diamond-Accented Gold-Tone Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 15, 2012
I have been searching for a gold watch for a long time, but they all came with a big price tag. I really wanted the Coach gold Boyfriend watch, but it has a price tage of $350. I did not want a watch that looked "cheap" but I wanted an expensive looking watch for a low purchase price and that is what you get with this watch. It is beautifully crafted and looks VERY nice!! (nicer than the Coach watch!)
on January 23, 2013
i recently bought this watch for my mom and she loves it!!!
i am a watch collector, have 13 Invictas and this is a must have for any girl that wants a watch that really stands out!
this watch is easily comparable to the Rolex presidential and costs way less!
i highly recommend this watch!!!
on August 16, 2014
met my expectations
review image review image review image
on January 13, 2013
My husband loves Invicta watches and I think they look great. So he got me one for Christmas. If you love a small watch this is not the one for you. It is a big watch with a nice weight to it. I wear it everyday and always get a compliment on how great it looks.
on January 2, 2014
Much larger and heavier than I expected. It is much too large for my small wrist and very heavy.
It is very pretty, but not for me.
on December 16, 2014
I just got this watch in today and loved it till I notice that it didn't say 18k as it is described in the site! So I took it to a jewelry store and the news wasn't good, it's not 18k gold as it says in the description!! I'm very disappointed to know that I was waiting for this watch for about a week and it's not what I expected!!! It's very nice but it's a false description about being a 18k watch!!!!
review image
on December 14, 2012
I "LOVE" this watch. This is my first bold face watch. I get plenty of compliments. I would love to purchase it in silver.
on December 2, 2012
This is such an incredibly nice watch and you cant beat the price. I get so many compliments on it. I couldn't be happier with my my purchase!
on February 6, 2016
What a beautiful watch. The pictures do not do this justice. It is a beautiful watch and it fit a little big but I don't know if I will have a link removed or just wear it as is. If you have small hands and really thin wrist ( meaning a wrist under 7 1/2 inches then you will probably have to take some of the metal links off. I have always been a fan of large watches and own 2 watches that were for men because I always thought female watches were boring. One of the watches I have is a solar watch and while it is big I love the fact that I can put it on a sunny window and have the watch automatically updated and charged at the same time. I also have 2 female watches but have not worn them in years. However, this is not a boring watch. When I registered it for the warranty it had a free 5 year warranty which in my book is fabulous. The MSRP listed on the site when filling up the warranty was really high which is fine by me. Buy it, you wont regret it. Love my new watch.
on December 26, 2012
The watch is very nice. The diamonds are so tiny you don't realize they are there (don't expect alot of bling). The band is large and so is the face, but it was specified when I bought it - no surprises. It is really pretty, especially if you want a really large watch. I emphasize large, and kind of heavy. Just not for the girls who like dainty pieces. I personally love it. If you like bold then go for it!

See 1 answered question