5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS ONE!
Okay, yes, the band is a man's length band. Big deal. Read the description, it says it right there in the description. So what. I took it to a jewler and had them remove some links and it fits fine. It's not too big for a woman and not too dainty either. Very functional and stylish.
Published 17 months ago by J. Reno

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's wristband on a women's watch
We took this to a watch store to be re-sized for my wife's wrist but they couldn't remove enough links to make it small enough. After we got home I took a closer look and saw that the band length is "Men's Standard". Why would anyone but a men's band on a women's watch?
Published 18 months ago by John

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's wristband on a women's watch, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12830 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, January 10, 2013
The watch looks better in the picture I was disappointed with the quality of the watch itself dial not as easy to read as in the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS ONE!, February 25, 2013
J. Reno "Daughter of the King" (Goose Creek, SC United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars too many links, June 11, 2013
Impossible to take the extra links out unless you have the correct tools and 10 hands. I will now have to take it in to a jeweler to have them remove the extra links as it is an arm band with so many links...and my wrist is large.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, January 17, 2013
I bought this watch for myself for a christmas present , I was'nt sure if I was getting a cheap watch or the real deal at a good price, I did have to take it to a jeweler to get it sized, the jeweler wanted to know where I bought it in town because she said that she had to order them specifically, in other words she was impressed ! I love the watch, but ladies it will have to be sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 2, 2013
I have been wearing this at work and recommend it. Easy to read and keeps great time. It looks nice and the face is not overly large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, June 24, 2013
I bought this for a present and my girlfriend really like it. I have many Invicta watches, but this is her first, She will definitely be getting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, December 5, 2013
I am very happy with this watch. I researched this brand and found the sale price to be a great one. As soon as you pick it up you can tell it is a quality watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars invicta woman,s 12830 watch, February 15, 2013
woman watch with band lenght standdard man i call the toll free number some guy told me taket to the jewelry store and make it shorter.
what a valentine gift

5.0 out of 5 stars mom loves it, December 19, 2012
it is exactly what we wanted it is priceless to see my moms face when she got it pearl of rose collection is one of a kind

Rate and Discover Movies