5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS ONE!
Okay, yes, the band is a man's length band. Big deal. Read the description, it says it right there in the description. So what. I took it to a jewler and had them remove some links and it fits fine. It's not too big for a woman and not too dainty either. Very functional and stylish.
Published 23 months ago by KY Girl in SC - Daughter of th...

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's wristband on a women's watch
We took this to a watch store to be re-sized for my wife's wrist but they couldn't remove enough links to make it small enough. After we got home I took a closer look and saw that the band length is "Men's Standard". Why would anyone but a men's band on a women's watch?
Published on January 7, 2013 by John

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's wristband on a women's watch, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12830 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, January 10, 2013
The watch looks better in the picture I was disappointed with the quality of the watch itself dial not as easy to read as in the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS ONE!, February 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, January 17, 2013
I bought this watch for myself for a christmas present , I was'nt sure if I was getting a cheap watch or the real deal at a good price, I did have to take it to a jeweler to get it sized, the jeweler wanted to know where I bought it in town because she said that she had to order them specifically, in other words she was impressed ! I love the watch, but ladies it will have to be sized.

2.0 out of 5 stars too many links, June 11, 2013
Impossible to take the extra links out unless you have the correct tools and 10 hands. I will now have to take it in to a jeweler to have them remove the extra links as it is an arm band with so many links...and my wrist is large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 2, 2013
I have been wearing this at work and recommend it. Easy to read and keeps great time. It looks nice and the face is not overly large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy!, June 24, 2013
I bought this for a present and my girlfriend really like it. I have many Invicta watches, but this is her first, She will definitely be getting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product only bad thing was the very large packing ..., December 4, 2014
excellent product only bad thing was the very large packing box for product size

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price and Still Wroking Fine After Five Months, October 26, 2014
I purchased this for my 11-year old daughter. She's been wearing it nearly daily for 5-months and has gained much enjoyment and utility from it. We've had no problems with the watch, and resizing the band down to her small wrist was not a problem. I'm not a huge fan of the pearl face but she loves it.

No way is the watch worth the $400 MSRP, but the $40 I paid was reasonable. The fit and finish is good for a $40 watch, but I expect that a $400 watch would have better detailing and finishing of the edges of the case and the band itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pearl face, December 6, 2014
Bought this watch for the price, to give as a gift. Beautiful pearl face.