Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on January 7, 2013
We took this to a watch store to be re-sized for my wife's wrist but they couldn't remove enough links to make it small enough. After we got home I took a closer look and saw that the band length is "Men's Standard". Why would anyone but a men's band on a women's watch?
on January 10, 2013
The watch looks better in the picture I was disappointed with the quality of the watch itself dial not as easy to read as in the photo.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this watch for myself for a christmas present , I was'nt sure if I was getting a cheap watch or the real deal at a good price, I did have to take it to a jeweler to get it sized, the jeweler wanted to know where I bought it in town because she said that she had to order them specifically, in other words she was impressed ! I love the watch, but ladies it will have to be sized.
on February 25, 2013
Okay, yes, the band is a man's length band. Big deal. Read the description, it says it right there in the description. So what. I took it to a jewler and had them remove some links and it fits fine. It's not too big for a woman and not too dainty either. Very functional and stylish.
on January 9, 2014
I RATE THIS WATCH OK, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVE IT THE BRACELET IS TOO BIG, VERY BIG FOR A WOMAN. I HAS TO TAKE OT TO A JEWERLY PERSON, THAT TAKES ALL THAT THAT THE WATCH PERMIT, AND AFTER THAT, IS BIG, LIKE A PULSER ON MY HAND. FOR THE PRICE ITS OK, BUT THE COMPANY HAS TO CONSIDER THAT A WOMAN, MOST OF THEM HAS SLIM ARMS. FOR THE REST, THE SERVICE AND QUALITY AND PACKAGING THE PRODUCT IS AN A PLUS FOR AMAZON. I ENJOY AMAZON A LOT.......
on January 25, 2013
I initially was concerned by the reviews of this watch (the large wristband), but decided to buy it anyway. I do have a larger wrist and like a looser-fitting watch, so it didn't really concern me as much. BUT, I did have to have 5 links removed (I believe the jeweler said he could remove 3 more links) and it's still loose-fitting on me, which is okay. This is really something to consider when buying this watch, especially if you have a small wrist. Other than that, I love how slim the watch is and really like the weight of it. It not only has the safety clasp, but an additional locking mechanism to assure it doesn't release if caught on something. I love that I can actually read the time and that there's a second-hand feature, too. I have dress watches but wanted something more substantial for everyday wear, so this watch fit the bill for me...I wear it everywhere. I only gave it four stars because of the additional cost ($12 for me) to have the links removed.
on January 17, 2016
I really love my Invicta, and is my second one. Very nice product, and not made in China. Good product, the style is very elegant. What I like most is that I can wear it anytime.
good Watch. Vicky N.
on February 7, 2013
the watch was heavy and large. it should have been labeled more accurately as a man's watch. I opened the package with great anticipation,took out the watch but quickly reinserted this model as it was definitely not what I had thought I was ordering. I appreciated that the return was effortless.
on February 22, 2013
I will tell you that you MUST go to a jewelery repair store to get the band size shortened. Don't even try and do it on your own - I wasted 45 minutes of my life trying to do it and the jeweler, who had the right tools, even had trouble.

The watch, to me, looks a little cheap. But if you want an ok day-to-day watch to wear to work you should be happy with this.
on February 13, 2015
The watch is HUGE! It can't be a women's watch. I didn't need to open it to take it off, and I'm not exactly dainty. I'm a nurse, so this was a no-go, I had to return it. I can't work with a brick on my arm.