Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on December 10, 2012
The watch is beautiful, just what I was looking for, with a mixture of silver, gold, white and black that I can use with any combination and it looks really feminine.

My only BUT and is a big BUT is that the band length is extremely large (the description does said men's standard)

I had to go to a jeweler to take about six pieces and yet still feels loose. I'll have to take it to a specialist to finish the job because it can't be shortened anymore through the standard procedure.

Lucky for me, I bought it with a super deal and I can cover these additional expenses since I can't returned it know that i got fixed.

My wrist is average size for a woman 5 feet tall and 120 pounds.

So, if you have small wrist or do not want to spend this time with a jeweler, buy any other option.
on December 4, 2012
There are too many links in the watch and not enough of them may be taken off. I took the watch to a jewelers and got it sized as small as possible and its still flying on my wrist. It is a very attractive watch though, just wish it could be a bit tighter.
on December 25, 2012
After reading the reviews, I decided to take a chance. Yes, the watch is large, heavy and the band is too long. But, it's definitely an excellent buy for a good quality watch. If you have a normal size wrist, you will have to remove several of the links. I ordered a watch tool kit for $6.99 and did the adjustments at home. I'm wearing the watch now and barely notice the weight. In fact, it feels comfortable. The mother of pearl face is pretty. This is not a watch for a petite woman or someone will a narrow wrist.
on December 25, 2012
This was a gift for my mother for Christmas. She loved the watch. Need to take links out for to fit, still great price and great watch.
on April 29, 2015
THIS watch was a gift for my dear WIFE and she absolutely love it!!!.
May I comment on it from a Man's point of view?
First, the overall appearance and craftsmanship is nothing short of meticulousness..a well noted trait for Invicta Watches, it's painstakingly arted to almost utter perfection. This Invicta Women's 12831 Specialty Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch is a fantastically elegant dress Watch..it easily compliments any form of formal dressing..no matter how sophisticated. The design and color is that classy.
The only (major drawback) is the amount of links on the band, we had to remove five of them for my LOVE to have a perfect fit, so prepare to visit your jeweller for a short while...it's water resistant for 30 meters and it's battery operated. For a Lady's dainty wrists, the size and the weight is indeed most comfortable..
Mat I suggest this most stunning piece for the most modest to the most aristocratic of ladies..you and others will be pleased indeed...
on February 6, 2013
I am very pleased with my new watch. It was packaged beautiful, looks and works beautiful! I was hoping to wear it right away; Too big.. I had to have several links removed. (which is common)
on March 4, 2013
I read previous reviews and they spoke of how long the band is so i knew that when i bought it.. but my goodness! this is a looong band. Thats not even men's standard. I took 6 links out and adjusted as much as i could and it still doesn't quite fit how it should. I think i may have to take it to a pro to see if they can adjust it more.

A problem i noticed. 2 days into wearing it i have scratches on it. I guess because i rest my hand on the table to type on the computer at work.. my other watches never do that though, so perhaps it could be because the band of the watch is still a bit too long? Either way, i was pretty sad my new watch already looks worn not even a week into owning it now...

it's a nice watch though, i like it a lot. the color combinations are nice and the mother of pearl face is subtle so i can easily read it in direct sunlight.
on March 8, 2014
I originally bought for me, but upon receipt found out that it was bigger than I expected. No problem, my sister loved it, so I gave it to her, since she likes larger watches. I wish the face was just a few mm smaller as the watch is so beautiful. It has a great combination of silver, gold, black, and mother-of-pearl (that I love) that makes for a very elegant looking watch.
on December 29, 2012
When I was looking for a watch for my wife for Christmas, I could not find the one that said "WOW" to me. If it did not say it, I know my wife would say "Oh, you got me a watch, thank you", I wasn't looking for that. So I looked in a few stores, and then on line. Around the 11th hour, this Invicta Women Watch catches my eye on amazon, It's what I have been looking for. I ordered it and received it within 24 hours of ordering. If I did not like it after I had seen it, I still had time to find something else and return this watch. But it turned out great, my wife said it feels and looks great. She left it on even if it was big on her wrist until we could get it sized for her at the jewelers'. I like to hear that WOW!
on February 27, 2013
Bought this one for my wife, who's body chemistry kills watches. This is her second Invicta and both work beautifully. She is a pretty small girl, so I had to take out all (4) of the adjustable links for it to fit her. Again, I bought the band adjuster so I did not cost and arm and a leg to have a jeweler do it. Very pretty watch and she loves it. Since it is a quartz movement, unlike my automatics, we will have to get a battery replacement in a few years, but for my watch killer, it is perfect. And the mother of pearl dial is a beauty.