5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch
Excelent as presented in the photo and arrive on time

1. Size- This watch is big. I knew it would be, but make sure you are used to wearing big watches or are at least ready to give it a try. Not only bezel size, but overall depth is up there too.

2. Weight- is has some heft for sure. Again, you need to know this before ordering.

3...
Published on December 18, 2012 by Jose M Nieves

1.0 out of 5 stars The Walmart version of a good watch
Published on November 21, 2012 by Christopher Hess

1.0 out of 5 stars The Walmart version of a good watch, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12851 Pro Diver Silver Dial Watch with Crystal Accents (Watch)
If you check with the watches Invicta sells on it's website, specifically watches in the supposed $795 price point, you will see that they use Swiss movement components. This watch uses Japanese and while there's nothing wrong with Japanese watches, they are generally seen at a much lower price point (say $79.99). Don't be fooled into thinking you're getting a steal, Invicta doesn't even list this watch on its site, I checked their Pro Diver line and couldn't find it. In fact, this watch is only found on Amazon (granted I only spent 10 minutes searching), every site that lists this watch refers the viewer back to Amazon to purchase. If you want a good watch for a good price check out Tissot or Citizens Eco Drive...both good brands that will deliver better quality for a good price.

PS: Another sign of cheapness to look for in watches is the glass used over the face; if it's mineral it's cheap, you want Sapphire Crystal (it's scratch proof).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, December 18, 2012
Excelent as presented in the photo and arrive on time

3. Looks- It looks great! It is classy but still has some flash.
Great packaging! I didn't expect to care about this but the box the watch comes in is a nice touch.

This watch is a great deal, Overall very happy with this purchase. It is my first Invicta and now I plan to order more. They offer so much at a great price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Numbers, December 7, 2012
Do anyone notice that the number 4 is wrong? In roman numbers is IV not IIII ... This watches are a scam

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull watch, December 22, 2012
I really like the watch. It came on time. The watch looks even better that in the picture. It is really shinny. This is my second invicta this year, and they are all gourgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars First watch I have ever bought myself, December 25, 2012
My husband has an ever growing collection of Invicta watches which everyone compliments all the time. I thought I would finally give one a shot (he is the only one who has ever bought me a watch). When I unwrapped it on Christmas, he was shocked and impressed and I couldn't get it back from him for over 15 minutes! Then he has repeatedly asked to look at it throughout the day! Thanks Invicta for finally helping me to impress my hubby!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not keep, but not because it wasn't a nice watch, January 25, 2013
I ordered this for myself for Christmas. I knew that the face was large, but I didn't really realize just HOW BIG it was. I have pretty small wrists and this just looked silly on my. I hated to send it back, but it was just way to big for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicata Women's 12851, December 18, 2012
I thought it was beautiful! And for the price I'm wrapped! Great for myself & as a gift. You can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price., February 5, 2013
Wonderful gift. Watch is easy to read and sets easily. Not recommended for someone with a small wrist. Great look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this watch, December 25, 2012
I purchased this watch for my mother, and I was so shocked when it came... I was very nice she loved it. Great value..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Invicta!, December 17, 2012
Valencia (Xenia, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
Soooo, I have always been hesitant to spend a lot of money on a watch because I am real hard on them. But my hubby got me this Invicta for such a great price, he couldn't turn it down and I love it (and him too)! It's beautiful and perfect for me. So far it's holding up great. Thanks Sweetie (and Invicta too)!