Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 16, 2012
This is a really large watch and I had to have a jeweler remove 4 links, but I just love the heft, sparkle and classy look of this watch.
on December 14, 2012
So far I really like this watch but have only had it for 2 weeks so cannot comment on long term reliability and value. It is a good looking watch, but a little heavier than I anticipated. It is a large watch, so for girls that are smaller framed this will be too much watch on you. I happen to have large hands and am tall so I don't do dainty anyway. This watch though looks good, sporty, but with the two tone gold and stainless, and the crystal accents, more elegant then just a sports watch. Kind of a Rolex look. It is easy to read the time (which surprisingly is not always the case!). I do think the magnifier on the date is too much. It blows up the date so much it almost makes it harder to read! But the crystals on the 12 and 6 look good and the watch band itself is very secure with the extra locking mechanism. I did have to have 2 links removed on the band to have it fit but that is common. Overall I really like the look and feel of this watch. Feels rich. Feels solid. And so far it has kept very accurate time. I have yet to take it to 200 meters to see how water resistant it actually is though as a dive watch!
on April 10, 2013
I have incredibly small wrists and larger watches were far too big and looked too bulky. This is a good size and good modification to the huge watch trend that has overtaken us. Fast delivery. Beautiful watch. I bought my boyfriend the male version a few months back. It is also gorgeous.
on February 7, 2013
I have been searching for a 2 toned watch for sometime. This is even prettier than the expensive "M' brand. The jewelry salesclerk at Nordstrom wanted to know where I found it!
on July 15, 2015
Just got it today. So pretty :) Very happy with it. A lot of people have been writing about how big it's. But again, it's in the product description. If you don't like big watches, this is not for you. I think it's real expensive looking and very elegant. This is my first Invicta watch. Hope the quality will be as good as the look of it :)
review image
on May 30, 2013
I bought this watch for my mother, she's had it for about a month, and there is moisture inside the watch!!! you can see water inside of it which i can't explain because the watch is supposed to be 200M of water resistant. She's a nurse so she constantly has to wash her hands, but that still shouldn't be a reason why this Invicta watch has water inside. I've had a different invicta watch for a long time and mine is ok, it's just very sad that this one even though is beautiful, it has the fault of letting water inside even though it is water resistant. I will try to call the company myself and see what they do about it, if they fix it, i will come back and update this review.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
I love my new watch. It is larger than I expected, but I am not a small woman, so it is great! It is very, very pretty.
on July 8, 2014
Love the watch. Looks great and works great but not water resistant. Description states water resistant to 300 meters. I was in the shallow end of a pool briefly and moisture formed under the crystal and never completely cleared and now not working due to moisture damage. Do not expose to water!
on July 3, 2013
Returned.

Nice looking watch, but the size of it makes it look really awkward on my wrist.

Would be suitable for men.
on December 7, 2013
Nice watch, but like another reviewer, the watch is fogging up due to moisture inside the watch. Watch has never been worn swimming, diving or snorkeling (just showers). Watch is only 2 weeks old. Not the kind of quality I was expecting.