Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 13834 "Lupah" 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2014
I have a women's limited series diver but wanted something a little less dramatic and that I could just wear every day. This Lupah firs for both business and casual wear. The set almost matches everything in my wardrobe and not everyone has the quality for the price. nd I can always purchase Mrs bands in different colors and materials. I will definitely stay with Invicta. It's my brand of choice when it comes to timepieces.
on March 10, 2014
This is an extremely classic looking watch. The bands change out easily and every one of them looks great with the yellow gold. This was an impulse purchase and well worth it!! It was a fabulous price considering the suggested retail price and the number of different looks you get with this watch package.
on January 21, 2015
I like the looks of the watch. But the band is very stiff (hopefully this will improve with wear) and the watch is rather heavy. And because the crystal is raised it tends to have a glare in most lights that make it hard to read the dial. It is actually easier to see in dim light than bright. So a good looking watch that is somewhat uncomfortable to wear (at least at first) and difficult to see in many situations.
on February 4, 2014
Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful watch and a great deal.
However... The ad states this watch is water resistant to a depth of 100 meters, but on the back of the watch, it states it is water resistant only to 100 feet.
So if you're looking for a watch you can bathe or swim in, this is not the watch for you.
I tried to return mine, if and only if Amazon could replace it with a 100-meter WR label. But the replacement watch, which they assured me was 100 meters WR, was still the same 100 feet WR according to the back of the watch.
I liked the look and feel of the watch well enough to keep it, but I wanted everyone to understand there's a discrepancy between the watch advertised here and the actual watch, when it comes to water resistance.
on July 23, 2015
After reading all the reviews on this watch, I decided to take the risk & get one. Boy am I glad I did! I have no idea why people were having issues w/the straps! They are not so inflexible as to be uncomfortable or unbending. They are what you'd expect of a high-end watch you'd want to last years. I molded the straps a little before wearing. No cracking. Maybe they corrected the problem straps. The timepiece itself is not too heavy either! It has the weight of a high quality watch, though. The domed face is a nice magnification of the numbers - which are gold. The mother of Pearl isn't too marbled - more white w/out the greenish hues. Everything is as PERFECT as I'd expect of a high-end watch! I love it! I will wait 3 months and edit this review so I can report any issues.

For those reviewers who had issues like numbers missing, or strap breaking out of the box - why did they not contact Amazon's Customer Service to see what they could do. They have ALWAYS settled ANY problems I've ever had to my benefit given the dozens upon dozens of purchases I've made in the past. People: You do not have to be stuck w/an imperfect purchase!!! If you are courteous & patient, companies will work tirelessly to fix the problem. I am happy to report no problems w/this watch so far.
on January 16, 2016
Love this watch. Band is a little stiff but hopefully will soften with wear. Size is good, not to large for a person with a small wrist. Band changing takes a little practice and it is best to use something other than your nail to pull back the little catch (easy to break your nail). I like that the numbers are gold in color against the white background as it is easy to see. Band colors are great with one to match just about any color. Good investment as replacement bands for a simple timex runs $18.00.
on February 4, 2014
The watch is wonderful! I love the size, style, and variety of bands that come with the watch. I also like the deco look. It also has glow in the dark feature, which is so old world. The size is right for a woman's wrist.
on November 30, 2015
This is my second Lupah and the watch bands from each set work on one another. The magnification makes this fashionable watch practical as well! My older Lupah is 6 years old and still beautiful, but I wanted some different watch bands, so I purchased this.i recommend this watch.
on September 3, 2015
I love the way it looks. The band is rather stiff right now, but I wanted a watch with a brown band it's such a rich brown color. The other colored bands are a bonus, and I can't wait to switch the other different color bands. So far, I really love it.
on March 4, 2014
It is not the same watch nor is it the watch displayed. It was a great disappointment. I know the watch I owed prior. It was exactly like the photo. The watch sent is a smaller complete square, not round edged or side protrusions, just thin squared.