Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14125 Pro Diver Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 3, 2014
Chunky without being overly mannish and large. I like a sturdy, stainless watch, and it's difficult to find that happy medium between delicate and sporty. This is a perfect solution. The latch on the bracelet needs breaking in, but it gets easier each time. The blue on the bezel is a brilliant true blue, and the face is easy to read. The links are smooth and comfortable. So far, it's a great watch at a great price.
on February 4, 2014
I love this watch. I searched for a long time for a watch with a small face. This is just the right size and looks really expensive. Pros: small face, luminous hands, lightweight. Cons: I wouldn't say it is a con exactly, but the watch face is a little thicker/taller than I anticipated. However, because the watch is light-weight you don't even notice. I've received so many compliments on the blue dial, too.
on January 3, 2014
I really like this watch. I haven't taken it off since I got it - even though I have to get a couple of links taken out of the band. It seems really durable and comfortable. I have to say that I am really impressed with Invicta watches and would recommend them to anyone. The only criticism I have on this particular watch is that the face is much smaller than I anticipated. My middle-aged eyes cannot see the date counter on it! I can tell time just fine, but because the face is so small, the dome over the date counter doesn't magnify the date enough to see it. I'll still wear it and just not look at the date!
on May 30, 2015
The reason for the 4 stars is because the band itself is too big for my wrist so I will have to have a few links removed. Yes the watch is slim and fairly light. The bezel (the blue area ) can glow in the dark but must be activated by being exposed to sunlight for 4-5 hours as instructed by Invicta.
I live in the city of NY and do not intend to go diving/swimming so I hope this watch will last for at least a year. As for free 1 year warranty, the watch must registered within 30 days in order to be covered ( there is a $28 flat fee to ship the watch to the company if has malfunctioned )

Hope this helps!
on June 4, 2015
This is a very classy-looking watch that includes practical features. I do not like over-sized watches, and this one is small enough to look discreet while still being large enough to clearly read time. The magnification over the date is a nice feature, too. The face is thick; it rises up from my wrist moreso than most watches I've owned in the past, so if you have trouble with bumping your watch against things you might not appreciate that. The clasp is very sturdy, and the band itself looks very stylish. The links make it very easy to adjust its size, if necessary.

A great compromise between everyday style and diving practicality!
on February 19, 2015
this gorgeous Invicta Pro watch is the second purchase that I made it the same time I made the purchase of the first one this one is also a kiss for my second daughter it was given to her on Mother's Day by her children and she absolutely loves it she was very surprised to receive it she is not one to wear watches but when she received this gift she now wears it everyday to work and is very excited about being able to wear it in the water when she takes her children swimming at the Rec Center. My daughter is a postal worker so this works out wonderful for her especially in the rain and the snow where we live at.like I said in the above any woman would love to have this watch as a gift it is wonderful for everyday use. I would recommend this to a friend or family member in a moment's notice. Thank you again for the chance to be able to review this with you if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
on February 18, 2014
wonderful craftsmanship coupled with good looks make this a winner. I did need a couple of links taken off for a better fit but that was expected. This is fairly easy for my older eyes to see. Glow in the dark feature is handy.. Magnified date is helpful and if one has low vision, I'd suggest getting this diver pro with the darker face choices for higher contrast. It is heavier than I expected but still comfy, just peachy for an everyday watch and a solid bargain.
on June 17, 2015
This was my first Invicta watch. I really like it, but it is on the small side with the face and bezel being covered by a nickle. It is beautiful and what you see in the view of the watch is more like an artist's rendering than the actual watch is once you get it home. I am enjoying it, but have not yet tested in in the water. Hope that helps.
on April 22, 2015
I love this watch! Ths links come out and it is easy to adjust to any size wrist! It's durable and has a quality look to it - my only hang up is that between the blue ring on the watch face and the watch body, my hair gets caught in between and breaks off. It is great otherwise!
on April 4, 2014
I've always liked the look of the Invicta watches when I see them on cruise ships. However, they are HUGE. This one is normal sized. When I took it to a local jeweler to have some links removed, they wanted to know where I found one this small. Four stars instead of five because it really isn't easy to read the face of the watch. It's more of an accessory than a real time piece for me but if you are planning on actually being able to tell time on it consistently, it may be more of a hassle than it's worth.