Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 16, 2013
I love this watch the crystal is very clear, clean and looks fancy yet simple.
It's such a deal to come with so many bands. I don't like metal and I now have bands for winter and spring/summer
If I was digging for something negative the only thing is the hands, and face blend intogether pretty well so someone with poor vision might have sto strain a bit to see it. I only notice that comparing it to my previous watch....and the face is large but that's OK with my bone structure.
on February 12, 2014
I wasn't sure on the changeable leather straps with this watch, but when I received it in the mail, I was shocked at how great all four colors look! It looks high-quality no matter what color strap. The straps themselves are sturdy and elegant. The dial is beautiful. Simple and stunning.
on April 14, 2014
This watch is very pretty and just what I wanted. It looks well put together as far as stitching goes, etc. I haven't tired the different colored bands but they are very nice too. The only thing I can say is it is a little too big for my wrist. I have a small wrist so that is not surprising. I am on the last hole and it still slips a little. I will live with it because I like it.
on April 28, 2014
This is a nice women watch. It comes with bandstrips in different color and in nice leather so it can be combined with different apparel. On the other hand, I have bought Invicta in the past and I can say it produces good quality timepieces. I strongly recommend it!
on May 26, 2014
I had gotten my husband an Invicta watch almost 2 years ago. I was very impressed when I got his. The quality is very evident. Now after all this time it still looks and runs great so I decided to get one for myself. Once again the quality is great! I will be getting more from them in the future!
on January 22, 2015
Bought this as gift for my sister. Just by going of by the pictures it look very beautiful and elegant. She works in an office so it will go perfect. Didn't realize that it came with other straps that was a plus. When received saw it had a black, pink, brown, and of course the white attached. The watch is just as impressive in person she loved it.
on May 18, 2014
I bought this watch for its fresh look for the summer months. I love it! It keeps very accurate time, and the watch band has a quality look. I have not tried the two other watchband colors (pink and brown) yet, but they are also very attractive.
on December 19, 2013
I initially gave this watch a 5 star rating because I really like it, HOWEVER, upon closer inspection I noticed that the 4 in roman numerals is written wrong, it's supposed to be IV not IIII like it is on the watch! :$ i have been looking at other invictas and this is in more than a couple of other styles with roman numerals, other than that the watch is great.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
Wow the photo does not do this watch any justice. It is a beautiful watch, it's really shiny and it looks really, really good. I think it looks in the picture as if it was bigger...or it appears bigger, but it also has the measurements so...I guess that should really paint the picture of what the size is.. I personally wish it was just a bit bigger, but even for my big wrists it looks really great and very feminine. I think this is a great buy and it would make a wonderful gift. Absolutely love it!
on December 17, 2013
Totally love it, it is what I expected. It looks very neat and elegant. Good quality leather straps, nice colors and easy to change.
on February 12, 2014
Great watch to wear daily. Its also a great value with all the others bands. i wish the face was a little larger and more impactful, but overall, I am happy.