5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away By It's Brilliance!
Santa and his reindeer sent a beloved, bold beauty, sweeping me off my feet...ever so Enchanted to find the perfect cushion, mid-size timepiece, distinct markings and numerals...shining like a golden star. Already claiming oohs, ahhhs and stolen glances from others, and as for price? Ooh, la, la...a steal!! Enchant-ment beyond belief!! Merci Invicta!
Published 9 months ago by Diana Enchant

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Face Missing Minute Marks
I purchased this as a gift, and it wasn't opened until past the Amazon return date. Thus it was too late to return when it was determined that the watch face was missing the minute marks between the 4 and 5.

Published 5 months ago by Meagan Pollock

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch Face Missing Minute Marks, May 13, 2014
Meagan Pollock (Dallas, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15039 Angel Silver Dial 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

I contacted Invicta about replacing the watch, and they would only do so by charging me $35 dollars for the repair. This is a quality control issue, and I had hoped the company would stand by their product. In fact they did not.

The watch is beautiful otherwise, but it is hard to ever check the time without noticing such a glaring issue on the face of the watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like Gold Christmas Tinsel, February 7, 2014
I liked the shape and size of the watch part. It was just right. But I couldn't get past the band. I saw the other reviews that said it was too yellow but I decided to take a chance because of the watch itself. I should have listened. It is too bright and shiny for both a everyday or even a dressy watch. It is that same color as gold Christmas tinsel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away By It's Brilliance!, January 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent supplier, June 11, 2014
Conratulations, excellent supplier again for a good business with him, poi everything reported was correct and this is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, March 20, 2014
Its a great looking watch at a very good price that I could afford. I gave this watch to my cousin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large and in charge, February 18, 2014
I love this big watch. It's big so if you have tiny wrists or hands take note. The face of the watch is really unique and I love that. One small thing is that because it's so big the super bright gold almost looks cheap or cheesy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 5, 2014
Very nice and the size is right for my small wrist. Everything is good in this watch, the color, gold shine, function and of course the price is very affordable. Love this watch, its my third watch from Invicta! I hope the company will maintain the good quality of craftmanship in their future watches at still affordable prices!

4.0 out of 5 stars invivta womens 15039 angel silver dial watch, January 31, 2014
The watch is "top Heavy" takes a little while to adjust for that.....the numbers are large making it easier to see, like the shape of it...it would be nice if the hands were thicker making it easier to read,and of course that would help to see the time in the dark...
love it being gold in color and it does stand out....it's very attractive ,love wearing it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch, January 26, 2014
ruth wood (NOWATA, OK, US) - See all my reviews
i needed a watch, and boy do i love this watch . bigger than i have ever worn, but still just what i wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 3, 2014
This watch is heavy but really beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a nicer watch for the price. Only improvement would be to make the watch hands more visible in the dark. They barely show up as tiny pin dots.