4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
Bought this for my mother in-law to compliment her rose gold locket and it's gorgeous. The quality is very very nice, it's a unique piece with good size numbers on the face. She loves it. WIN! :)
Published 7 months ago by Chrissi Vella

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchpiece large
The watch face is very large. The band was long enough for my wrist but the watchface kept hitting my wrist when I typed and became annoying and uncomfortable.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchpiece large, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15041 Angel Silver Dial 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 26, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Complaints, December 14, 2013
The watch itself is very beautiful more than I expected but they sent me a defective piece. Only one side of the bracelet is attach to the watch itself. And there is no pins to attached it with. There is no way for me to return the item as it was sent to my friend in NY and then sent it to me in Norway. It is not a cheap piece. Kindly check your seller amazon, I'm very disappointed.. Will not recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 24, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift for my wife (along with a bunch of other outstanding pieces of rose-gold/rose-tone jewelry) and this piece is definitely the show stopper. It's large enough to catch attention without being so large as to be ostentatious. When it was delivered I was happy to see that it is actually an even better looking piece than the pictures show- perhaps brighter.

Definitely a quality purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, March 4, 2014
The watch is stylish and a great purchase for the price. I have received so many compliments wearing the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 8, 2014
I've wanted an Ivancta and this is the most perfect one. I couldn't be happier. And it looks awesome on my wrist if I do say so myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Angel Watch, June 30, 2014
it is a very good watch rich in color, keeps good time great gift for my Wife.very affordable great color.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 28, 2014
I have been looking at this for months! Love it! It was very difficult to size because of the nature of the links, the pins were difficult to remove. I bought this for a friend and loved it so much I had to have one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Invicta women's 15041 angel silver dial watch, February 13, 2014
The band is too wide and too big but I can find no way to let in the band out that is too loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just needed the band, February 14, 2014
I ordered this to get the band, hwich was a replacement for a slightly different more expensive watch in this Invicta family.

Rate and Discover Movies