5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
Wonderful. Bought it on Black Friday and it came within 3 days and it's excellent! It's slightly smaller than I thought it would be but then again I'm a big guy lol. It will be a wonderful gift for my wife!
Published 7 months ago by Dorian Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and Stiff.
It's bigger than it looks, and very heavy on the wrist. Band is leather, but pretty stiff. I am debating on whether to keep or return this, but leaning towards returning it because if something doesn't "wow" me I will never wear it anyway.
Published 7 months ago by Susan S

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and Stiff., December 10, 2013
Susan S (Ventura, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15114 "Lupah" Stainless Steel Watch with White Leather Band (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, May 9, 2014
The strap was a little stiff but it does loosen up with wear. Received several I like your watch comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great accessory, April 15, 2014
Really enjoyed adding this to my collection! Super cute watch. Really goes well with most outfits. Highly recommend this product!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to read, February 19, 2014
The glass on the face is curved such that you can't see where the hands of the clock are. It makes a glare unless you hold it straight on. Also, the heart shape on the 4 and 5 cause more confusion when either hand is in that area. Can't tell the clock hand from the lines on the heart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Dial. Leather strap is stiff and shows signs of cracking after the first wear., December 28, 2013
Nice Dial. Wife liked the gift . but leather strap is stiff and shows signs of cracking after the first wear.
I was expecting better quality strap from Invicta.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!, December 26, 2013
Lost my mother of pearl Lucian piccard with black band and have been looking for something nice but not as expensive in white. Grabbed it as soon as I saw the deal... I absolutely love it and I've gotten soooo many compliments already. I am extremely happy with this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice timepiece, December 25, 2013
My wife likes the watch but finds that the strap is stiff. It may need some time to soften up. The face is nice and the crystal gives the appearance that it is a magnifier. Very nice overall.

Rate and Discover Movies