Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 26, 2013
I love this watch! I am a women who is a little over 6 ft tall and I have a hard time finding a good watch that suits me. Little dainty watches just don't look good on me, so I was delighted when I tried this watch on. It is large, it is heavy, and it is noticeable. These are all qualities that make it the ideal watch for me. It is a great casual watch, but if you have a small build I could understand why this watch does not work for you. My wrist is 8 inches and this watch leaves plenty of room.
on May 19, 2014
I'm guessing this watch would be perfect for a man, but is huge for a woman. I have an average sized wrist and the face of this watch was wider than my wrist. That said, it has a moveable bezel for calculating time underwater, claims to be waterproof and is very easy to read both time and date.
This is larger than the average woman's watch but that's good for me being almost 6ft tall and with a (let's just say) "large frame". It is very good looking and my aging eyes can read the time easily in the morning without my glasses. That wasn't so true for my Seiko with a much smaller face.

The silver face and diver's bezel make a striking fashion statement and I feel it is a very attractive look. The band is comfortable and perfectly fits the design of the watch.

I can certainly see how this watch is oversize for a petite or small boned woman, though that can sometimes be a fashion statement as well. I also got the blue-faced version of this watch: Invicta Women's 15136SYB Pro Diver Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch with Impact Case

For me, I'm totally pleased with both function and fashion in the Pro Diver watch. Petite women should be aware it's somewhat oversized.
on November 24, 2013
This watch is beautiful and I love how it looks on my wrist (the oversized chunky look is actually a positive for me). However, I think I may have gotten a defective battery -- the watch works for about 12 hours, then stops. Once I re-set it, it again works for a little while, and then stops. Essentially, what this means is that I set it every morning, it dies by the time I get home from work, and I reset in the next morning. I have tried contacting Invicta's customer service multiple times, but have yet to get a response.

I love the look of wearing it... unfortunately, it's also essentially a heavy bracelet a lot of the time.
on February 12, 2014
I am a man who purchased this watch for himself. My wrists are small for a man, so a larger watch made for a woman -- but which still looks suitably "manly" -- is perfect for me. Visually, this watch fits the bill perfectly. Dive watches -- or those trying to be dive watches as is this one -- are generally about as unisex as you can get.

I will echo other comments that have said that this watch is heavy. It is Rolex heavy. It is heavier than it needs to be. Most will get used to it and I certainly will enjoy wearing it. That said, be prepared and take this fact into consideration.
on January 31, 2014
I have been a fan of Invicta watches for a few years now, and when I was getting hints that the wife wanted a new watch that didn't have the tiny face like most women's watches have, I thought this one would be perfect.

The watch comes packed in a mini suitcase that protect it against pretty much anything that could effect the watch. The bracelet was easy to size. I like the luminous markers, as they glow nicely.

I would recommend this watch for someone who is looking for a midsize women's watch.
on February 24, 2015
I had to have 6 links removed, which cost about $10. After that I was able to wear this beautiful, over-sized, chunky, and spot-on with the current style trends with just about every outfit I have. Love it! Purchased during a great sale, so even better!
on December 8, 2013
This is a basic watch for casual wear. Nothing to outstanding about this time piece. Bought it for a girlfriend. Had to remove some of the links(4links) to sit comfortably in her wrist. She likes it I'm happy. It keeps great time. The dive box is crazy awesome as a sturdy storage case/bonus item.
on November 25, 2013
I was looking forward to this watch because I thought it would be something different than my normal Timex watch that I use for casual wear. I would not buy it again. It's too large even though I purchased a woman's size. I had the watch band sized down but it is so heavy it weighs on my wrist and is hard to type while wearing the watch.
on February 20, 2014
Beautiful, large-faced watch. I removed several of the links to make it fit perfectly around my wrist. I wouldn't say the watch is too heavy at all; it has a nice heft to it and the weight makes it seem much more expensive than the low price I paid for it on Amazon! Couldn't be happier.

See 1 answered question