4.0 out of 5 stars good value
everything claimed about this watch is good except it designed not for slim wrists, but it is very good value for this watch.
Published 12 months ago by frypan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice finish, large for most women.
Bought for my wife. She loves the rose color. Watch is rather large for a woman's watch and she intends to use it only for casual circumstances.
Published 13 months ago by Ohio Guy

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, December 4, 2013
frypan (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15137SYB Pro Diver Rose Gold Dial 18k Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch with Impact Case (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is beautiful and obviously high quality, November 16, 2013
Lauren "Lauren" (Exton, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Watch is beautiful and obviously high quality. The band was much too big. I tried removing links but ended up ordering a device from Amazon to remove links (so had delay in wearing it) which worked well but even with that it was not easy. Removed four links and watch fits now. I like wearing it and how it looks and fits now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will buy one like that again as long as it keeps performing., January 1, 2014
I bought it for my wife. She love the watch very much. She was beaming all over for the overall appearance of the watch. She loved it so that she wore it to church on christmas day even with the oversized wrist band. Just few days after Christmas, she had the chain sized by a jeweler by removing a couple of links. She wore it again on the sunday after christmas. Let's hope it continues to perform for a lot of years. I am thinking about buying the kind of men's version with chronos of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great packaging, December 9, 2013
I loved how this looked when it arrived, great packaging. The box is so sturdy, it was very well protected, like a little tool box.
great womens watch with a large face.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice finish, large for most women., November 25, 2013
Ohio Guy (Fredericktown, OH, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars New Watch, November 25, 2013
Beautiful! I love the color and the size. Very pretty on the arm. The case it comes in is pretty cool too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful watch, November 18, 2013
Beautiful well-made watch...
This looks like a very expensive model. The band is large, but a jeweler took care of this easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch to own!!, November 18, 2013
B. L. Ault (Little Rock, AR) - See all my reviews
I love this watch and the shipment was quick. I wear this to work everyday and I can not begin to say how well it holds up and the amount of times I forget that I have this watch on.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch at a great price, September 10, 2014
A beautiful watch at a great price. I would have given 5 stars but for the confusing message the makers give regarding how waterproof it is. It's called a Pro Diver watch and water resistant to a depth of 99 feet, yet you can't wear it in the shower or while swimming! So I will be keeping the water away from my lovely new watch - I'm sure we will have a long and happy life together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but big., June 17, 2014
kokopelliwyo (Rock Springs, Wyoming) - See all my reviews
Unless you weigh 500 pounds, or plan on wearing this watch over the sleeve of your winter parka, you will need to shorten the band considerably. I initially returned it, thinking I had received a men's watch by mistake, but the replacement also fit around my bicep. I had to take it to a local jeweler to have several links removed from the band. That being said, it is a beautiful watch. Since I've been able to wear it without it falling off, I have received several compliments. Although I am not a diver, I like having a watch that is fully waterproof and impact resistant. I look forward to enjoying it for many years.

It would be nice if the manufacturer had included instructions and a tool for removing extra links.