Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 1, 2014
I bought it for my wife. She love the watch very much. She was beaming all over for the overall appearance of the watch. She loved it so that she wore it to church on christmas day even with the oversized wrist band. Just few days after Christmas, she had the chain sized by a jeweler by removing a couple of links. She wore it again on the sunday after christmas. Let's hope it continues to perform for a lot of years. I am thinking about buying the kind of men's version with chronos of course.
on June 17, 2014
Unless you weigh 500 pounds, or plan on wearing this watch over the sleeve of your winter parka, you will need to shorten the band considerably. I initially returned it, thinking I had received a men's watch by mistake, but the replacement also fit around my bicep. I had to take it to a local jeweler to have several links removed from the band. That being said, it is a beautiful watch. Since I've been able to wear it without it falling off, I have received several compliments. Although I am not a diver, I like having a watch that is fully waterproof and impact resistant. I look forward to enjoying it for many years.

It would be nice if the manufacturer had included instructions and a tool for removing extra links.
on November 16, 2013
Watch is beautiful and obviously high quality. The band was much too big. I tried removing links but ended up ordering a device from Amazon to remove links (so had delay in wearing it) which worked well but even with that it was not easy. Removed four links and watch fits now. I like wearing it and how it looks and fits now.
on December 4, 2013
everything claimed about this watch is good except it designed not for slim wrists, but it is very good value for this watch.
on August 4, 2014
Bought this as part of an anniversary gift for my wife. So far, so good. The face is definitely mid-sized, so if you like a traditional, small faced women's watch, this will be a disappointment. The finish is nice, and certainly better than you'd expect for the discounted price here. The local jeweler was needed to remove a few links and they cautioned that since this is gold plated, they might slightly scratch the bracelet surface.

Overall, this is a bit fancy for a knockaround watch, but, I didn't want my wife to continue to bash her really nice watch for chores and stuff. The price is such that you can wear this watch for dress-up, but you won't lose sleep if something bad happens. Given that many of the plastic analog watches were just as, if not more expensive, this is a good deal!
on March 27, 2014
This sporty watch is just want I wanted. It is a deep rose gold color, the face is large and easy to read, and the black edge of the bezel adds a nice contrast. As with most watches I had to have a few links removed. I don't consider this a major issue since this is true of just about every woman's watch I have ever purchased. The Invicta name adds a level of quality on which I have come to depend. If you are looking for a dress watch this is not it. If you are in the market for a sporty, easy to read and wear showpiece, then this is the watch for you.
on November 14, 2013
I like the watch. It's a pretty color. The face is quite large but that's what's happening in ladies watches these days. It is easy to read and keeps perfect time. The only issue I am having with the watch is the band. It comes with a very large band which is good because I have a large wrist however after removing 2 links I find that I need to remove 1/2 link more and it doesn't come with any half links. Because of this it does move around on my wrist a bit. I'm going to see if I can take one more whole link out and it still be comfortable. I am a diver but I don't dive very often but because it is a dive watch it is waterproof so that is a plus.
on December 30, 2013
Although advertised as a woman's watch, it is originally sized for a 300lb man. Plenty of links to come out and is guaranteed to fit all sizes with sizing. Arrived in a very neat sealed box with Invicta logo like all Invicta Diver's watches.
Overall a sharp watch. Very simple but looks great. I bought this for my wife for Christmas. I've been wearing Invicta for several years now and this is her first one. I also bought the Male version in Stainless to match. They look great together.
on August 20, 2014
Great watch. I wear it in the pool, giving baths etc and it has held up great. It is big as other have mentioned but I'm ok with that. Just take it to a good watch place and ask them to have all the links removed and the clasp set to the smallest size. I have childs wrists and it fits me just fine.
on September 10, 2014
A beautiful watch at a great price. I would have given 5 stars but for the confusing message the makers give regarding how waterproof it is. It's called a Pro Diver watch and water resistant to a depth of 99 feet, yet you can't wear it in the shower or while swimming! So I will be keeping the water away from my lovely new watch - I'm sure we will have a long and happy life together.