5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...
I really wanted to buy a rectangular watch and saw this for a good reasonable price. So, I bought it...it was so big for my wrist so I had to adjust and remove some ...so far I didn't have any hard time because I have some tools to use...I really love it...looks like an expensive watch...stunning...
Published 10 months ago by LAM...

2.0 out of 5 stars large and bulky
The biggest problem is that it is large and very thick. I am afraid that the glass will get scratched. I am returning the watch.
Published 9 months ago by Sharon Voelz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., December 14, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15155 Lupah Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars SILVER LUPAH, December 20, 2013
This is a Christmas gift to my only sister. I know she's gonna love because she likes all of my things.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful watch, March 28, 2014
beautiful watch and even though it was very large... the links are really easy to take out and adjust the sizing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 15155 Lupah Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch, March 27, 2014
It's a beautiful watch. The dial magnifies the face with great elegance; the rectangular shape of the case blends gracefully into the watchband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, December 29, 2013
I purchased this item as a Christmas gift for my mom. She rates it as a five so my review is based on her satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch ., April 22, 2014
Bought the watch for my wife's birthday. The watch looks great. Her colleagues noticed her watch first thing when she walked into the room. They loved it! The wife is very happy with it to. Would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 10, 2014
I had watched this item for several months. Finally purchased it...LOVED IT! It was exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect watch for me, February 25, 2014
Big, bold, readable and yet simple classic style - this watch is all good for me. The shiny silvertone goes with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 22, 2014
This is just the perfect size watch. It looks very classic. I love the way it looks and feels on my wrist.

2.0 out of 5 stars large and bulky, January 13, 2014