Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 14, 2013
I really wanted to buy a rectangular watch and saw this for a good reasonable price. So, I bought it...it was so big for my wrist so I had to adjust and remove some ...so far I didn't have any hard time because I have some tools to use...I really love it...looks like an expensive watch...stunning...
on January 18, 2016
With so many fitness bracelets on the market today, it’s hard to find narrow the choice down to just one but if you are looking for one that works like it’s supposed to at a very affordable price, this one would make a smart purchase. It’s a nice black rubber watch with a very bright white LED display that is easy to read even in bright daylight.

Once you download the app for either iPhone or Android and sync your phone up to the bracelet, you can begin keeping track of the number of steps you’ve taken, calories burned, and tracks your sleep cycles. It also displays the time and date just like a regular watch would. The band is comfortable and water resistant (sweat-proof). To charge the device, you just pop out the display from the band and plug it into any USB port to charge.

Overall, this fitness bracelet is highly recommended and should be a good product for all you fitness people.

I was provided this product for free or at a discount in exchange for my testing and writing an honest, unbiased review based on my experiences with the item. All of these opinions are my own and have not been influenced, modified, or edited in any way by the vendor.
review image review image review image
on April 22, 2014
Bought the watch for my wife's birthday. The watch looks great. Her colleagues noticed her watch first thing when she walked into the room. They loved it! The wife is very happy with it to. Would recommend it to others.
on January 19, 2016
Very nice for the money. I'm happy with my purchase and everyone is asking me where I got it because they want one too. It's very easy to use and the charge easily lasts for a week. I wear it everyday and tell everyone where I got it so they can get one too.
on July 24, 2014
exactly the style I was looking for. Classic, yet somehow modern looking. Only downside is, the bracelet was huge, so had to pay extra to get it sized. All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on February 25, 2014
Big, bold, readable and yet simple classic style - this watch is all good for me. The shiny silvertone goes with everything.
on July 12, 2014
Love the look of this watch and it seems very solid. The band is huge though and will have to get someone to shorten it.
on April 10, 2014
I had watched this item for several months. Finally purchased it...LOVED IT! It was exactly what I was looking for.
on February 22, 2014
This is just the perfect size watch. It looks very classic. I love the way it looks and feels on my wrist.
on June 5, 2014
Just too manly for my liking abnd I have larger wrist. It was easy to return and that was appreciated.