Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 14, 2013
I really wanted to buy a rectangular watch and saw this for a good reasonable price. So, I bought it...it was so big for my wrist so I had to adjust and remove some ...so far I didn't have any hard time because I have some tools to use...I really love it...looks like an expensive watch...stunning...
on April 22, 2014
Bought the watch for my wife's birthday. The watch looks great. Her colleagues noticed her watch first thing when she walked into the room. They loved it! The wife is very happy with it to. Would recommend it to others.
on January 6, 2014
I was warned in the ratings that this is a large watch. If you don't mind wearing a man-sized watch then this is the one for you. It is well made and of good quality. My husband had to pull out 5 links in order for it to fit my wrist.
on April 20, 2014
The watch was a gift from a friend who collects Invicta watches. I saw his and thought they were way too big & bulky, and from the looks of the women's watches I had seen on some of the shopping channels I thought they would be too. He bought it for me guaranteeing I would like it..He was right,. I totally love it!! Not heavy or bulky at all. It goes well with casual or dress an all around great watch.. I have already picked out my next Invicta !!
on January 2, 2014
Now I have to spend extra money to get the watchband sized to my wrist. I understand that everyone's wrists are different, but the cost of getting the extra links removed will be half the cost I paid for the watch. I also understand that I got the watch for a bargain price. I just got another fine watch for Christmas and the wristband was the right size. Well, I am on a tight budget and I'll have to wait for a little while before I am able to get the watch sized properly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2013
I ordered this for my birthday and it arrived on my birthday - it is a beautiful watch. Had to have only three links taken out; have enjoyed wearing it ever since.

Would highly recommend if you are looking for a classy, silver watch.
on December 24, 2013
I wish there is somewhere I can upload a picture of this item. Its surely art very nice watch, looks expensive and truly well made, kind of heavy but its ok. The problem is itsite bracelet is way too long for the wrist, I mean any women's wrist, the watch can slide away from my fist when I put my arm down. I think I will pay by myself to take some link off from some watch store. For this extra cost, I gave it 3stars.
on May 25, 2014
I recently started a company and after discussing with a friend how much he enjoyed his new watch I decided to up my game a bit. I go through watches like they're going out of style normally. However I found this one on a deal (paid around 54.00) and took a chance. When I got it, the face was a little bit intimidating as the others said but I've grown accustomed to it and now love it. There are little "glow in the dark strips" on the watch hands however they dont work well if that's what it was intended for. I noticed it one night and that was that lol. I found a local jeweler in town that offered to remove the links for free if it wasn't a hassle and they weren't. The watch was still a little loose but after some wear its a great fit now. He gave me the extra links back should I need them. All in all, its the most ive ever spent on a watch and it does provide a good look which was all i needed it for. Definitely a great find and its something I enjoy.
on April 28, 2014
The item in question is a great product and I would buy from this seller again in the future. I have great respect for seller’s that take great pride in their products and especially if the product is made well and the price is right. In this case, all was satisfaction. Thanks A Million!
on July 24, 2014
exactly the style I was looking for. Classic, yet somehow modern looking. Only downside is, the bracelet was huge, so had to pay extra to get it sized. All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase.