5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch and the price is right.
Published 7 months ago by Loren Malm

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch quality is to be determined; Invicta service process....meh
The watch arrived absent a warranty number. I was on the phone at least a half hour to get one. With that I filled out the warranty registration online (very time consuming). I got back no confirmation. Another call to the Invicta operator resulted and no, I don't want to be on hold again. So, I'm awaiting a response from my emailed question about the registration. It's...
Published 2 months ago by Tell the truth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch and the price is right., January 21, 2014
Loren Malm (Anderson, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15303 Pro Diver Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is a nice watch and feels like a higher priced one than it is. Adjusting the size is easy and the clasp is in the style of a mans sport/dive watch (foldover clasp with safety) which some may find a little hard to remove; it is not going to fall off! This is a smaller watch and I would consider this more a fashion watch in the "style" of a dive watch than I would a dive watch that is trying to look classy. The box it comes in is also very nice and it would make a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch for the money, January 8, 2014
This watch is very comfortable and not oversized on a small wrist which was what I needed. The secure fastener was very tight and I needed to have this adjusted and links removed at a department store. Other than this it is a lovely time piece that can dress down or dress up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch...!!, April 16, 2014
I Love this watch. It has a perfect size, not too big, not too small.
Looks very very stylish.and classy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 12, 2014
Nice watch, good quality but smaller than I expected and the face is a little hard to read w/the light colors. Regardless, it looks good and only needed take out 2 links.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid watch, December 31, 2013
I love how solid this watch is! I'm hoping it will last me a long time. The band is a bit difficult to open so I have to use a clip to unlatch it. Also, the numbers are hard to read on the face because the tend to blend with the background color. Otherwise, happy with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful but smaller than it looks, June 24, 2014
justin m marcin (Greenville, sc United States) - See all my reviews
The wrist of this watch is very thin. Other than that, it is very elegant and looks like it is good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the watch, July 14, 2014
I like the watch, although it is smaller than what the picture makes it look. Also, the lock is difficult to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, June 28, 2014
After reading reviews of invicta brand watches, I chose this one for several reasons. First, I love the design of the hands (cute!). Second, I did not want a magnified date window. Third, I was looking for something with a fairly small face/delicate profile. I also love that all 3 hands are luminescent. This watch really delivers- it seems to be well made, feels hefty (though not overly heavy), and for me is quite easy to read though I imagine those who need reading glasses might struggle a bit (small face/minimal contrast between the hands and background). This watch looks to be very high quality, but I paid less than I would have if I bought a "decent" watch at a department store or even Target/Walmart. What a great deal here on Amazon! I have only worn it a few times so I cannot speak to the durability at this point. I have no plans to wear it in water even though it is supposed to be a diving watch. I hope that it will live up to my expectations over time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, June 26, 2014
It's a nice watch for $40.00 but I can't imagine paying the list price of $295.00. I was interested in a stainless watch due to nickle sensitivity and had a Timex for 10+ years but couldn't find one as simple in design as this one. It is much heavier than the Timex and I had to have a jeweler remove two links- I couldn't do it myself. All in all , it's a good watch for the price and I hope it lasts as long as my last one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›