Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 15313 "Pro-Diver" Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2015
I was terribly disappointed that the crown does not screw down. It is listed as a diving watch, but it is only waterproof to splashes, not for diving. My boyfriend, who has a very small wrist, was very happy with the way it looks, so I kept it, otherwise I would have sent it back.
on June 8, 2015
I bought this watch because I don't like to have to take mine off when I'm doing dishes, swimming, kayaking or whatever. This watch is rated to 200M. This last week I went diving to 10M and it got water inside of it. There is no way that that should have happened. I've never had the watch open and it's never been smashed or physically compromised in some other way. I was really disappointed. I will be contacting Invicta as it's been too long to be able to return it Amazon. The watch was great up until I actually went diving with it.
review image
on January 20, 2015
Band fell off (pin broke in half one day, no impact on watch at the time); watch was great used it for diving (as a back up) multiple times and as a daily until the band fell off (about 5 weeks after getting it). WOuld recommend getting velcro band or smoething if using actively not as a pretty-piece.
on September 5, 2014
it is not a big large watch, it's medium size so for a small person it's perfect size. Pretty look and kind of elegant design.
I have not dive with it yet , hope works as the instructions say. so far I like the look of this watch.
on June 4, 2014
Nice product, good price.this watch has a perfect size, I thought that it was smaller but I am very pleased with this. I recommend it.
on January 7, 2014
nice looking , i bought it mostly for the bigger face and the glow in the dark #s and hands... the tips of the hands glow a little the numbers not at all, i can see nothing on the watch in the dark...also comes really big as far as the band,,, had to have 5 links removed... if it was easy to return i would.......have not been diving with it, bur did soak it in a bucket foe a while to make sure its water proof so far so good buy for looks not for reading time in the dark.....
on October 24, 2014
Great quality watch at a very reasonable price. Looks much more expensive that it was.
on September 9, 2014
Beautiful watch.... She loved it!
on August 4, 2014