5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH
BEAUTIFUL WATCH,PRICED RIGHT,QUICK SHIPPING AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHERS. MY WIFE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THEM AND THE DISCOUNT WAS WAS GREAT.
Published 9 months ago by kali lau

I purchased this watch because I wanted a pink watch. The photo as shown was a nice pink but the watch
is actually closer to an ugly neon red. Except for the disappointing color, it is a beautiful watch .
Published 3 months ago by Dorothy Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15878 Angel Blue Mother of Pearl Dial Pink Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's 15878 Watch, February 24, 2014
I love this watch. It is much prettier than the picture reflects. It was a great price point that made it affordable for me.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars 15878 Angel, May 20, 2014
This was a mothers day gift from my husband and I love it. It is two of my favorite colors. I would like another one in a different color.

3.0 out of 5 stars The photo as shown was a nice pink but the watch is actually closer to an ..., September 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute casual watch, nice dial!, September 9, 2014
Good looking watch for the price. I will settle on these watches for now until I can afford a ladymatic omega diamond watch lol! Google it they are gorgeous but over ten grand! :(

5.0 out of 5 stars very good., September 2, 2014
100% satisfecho, very good.