5.0 out of 5 stars The watch came exactly as pictured and I really love it. The watch band is very comfortable and ..., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Women's 15879 Angel Gold Mother of Pearl Dial Black Strap Watch (Watch)
The watch came exactly as pictured and I really love it. The watch band is very comfortable and the face looks rich.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, April 6, 2014
It's beautiful; it's comfortable, and I'm delighted I ordered it. My friends commented on my beautiful new watch when I wore it to work -- I think you may have more orders for this Angel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, March 17, 2014
for my sister who is a doctor. This watch is perfect for her because of the rubberized band- easy for her to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my new watch!!!, February 20, 2014
I love the watch. It was bigger than I usually wear, but I love the pearl dial and the comfortable band.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, February 13, 2014
M. Beaumier (Fort Fairfield, Maine United States) - See all my reviews
I like Invicta watches and always look for sales. This was a great deal and is a very lovely watch. Fits great ans is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, September 15, 2014
I love this watch. It has both silver and gold tones, so I can wear it with anything. The band is also very comfortable. The face is larger, but still feminine. It is also easy to read. Great watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 30, 2014
I love this watch! It's rather large in size, but that's what I was looking for. So far, I've bathed kids and done dishes in it and it does appear to be water resistant. It's a great everyday sporty watch

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, October 21, 2014