Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 16050 Angel Analog Display Japanese Quartz White Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2014
I had been shopping for a large face white watch and when I found this beautiful watch and not only did I get a white leather band but 4 additional leather colors too! Invicta is a great brand and I know that I will get many years of enjoyment out of it. Another note: the bands are easy to change and I was so happy with that feature that I shopped on Amazon and got 5 additional 16mm leather watch bands for a great price too! So now I have a watch band to match all my outfits....lol
on June 11, 2014
What can I say I love this watch. And it works perfectly fine. No problem. Once again I'm satisfied. Thanks invicta ur the best around.
on April 22, 2015
I have very tiny wrists and this watch fits using the last hole in the band. The face of the watch is not too big for me, which I was worried about, and have gotten a lot of compliments on the watch. The bands are easy to switch out and have held up well over the past 6 months. For those of use which child-like wrists, this watch will still look good.
on August 23, 2014
A birthday present for my oldest daughter, not her first Invicta. She loves it, finds the straps easy to change. Actually she can change them quicker than I can change mine. She gets a lot of attention when she wears the Invicta watches.
on July 25, 2014
Beautiful and versatile watch. This watch fits a 7 - 8" wrist comfortably. The bands change easily, and as others have said, you can purchase even more bands online. I'm happy with this purchase!
on July 5, 2014
Am a big fan of Invicta watches. This did not let me down at all. Beautiful, stylish, expensive looking. Very good for the price range.
on November 8, 2014
Got this watch as a gift for my wife. She loves the look and interchangable straps. Watch came in a nice box, with note of authenticity, easy to change straps out and overall very good product!
on July 29, 2014
I love this watch. The face is big the way I like and the bands are easy to change. The quality of the watch is outstanding and I would definitely purchase Invicta watches in the future.
on December 19, 2014
The watch itself is a perfect woman's size. The problem and the reason for the return is because it is hard to read with silver hands and silver face.
on December 26, 2014
I like it except for the straps, supposedly a leather but my red one is broken and I can't even change it to another color... And it looked cheap.

See 1 answered question